Parents Sponsorship on Administration Process.

Mike_925

Hello
My parents interview was on March 08, 2018. Their file was put on Administration Process(AP). On June 29, 2018 my Mom received a letter to turn in her Passport, but there was no letter for my Dad. My question is can one parent received their Visa while the other parent could be denied?
Thank you.

Hello
My parents interview was on March 08, 2018. Their file was put on Administration Process(AP). On June 29, 2018 my Mom received a letter to turn in her Passport, but there was no letter for my Dad. My question is can one parent received their Visa while the other parent could be denied?
Thank you.

Yes, it's possible, if one has an inadmissibility but the other doesn't (for example if your dad has a criminal record but your mother doesn't). Do you know why they were placed on AP? What does your dad's current status show as on CEAC?

Thanks for your reply. They were both deported 12 years ago. The reason for the AP the officer gave was that he need it more to verify things. No additional documents were requested. CEAC status for both parents show AP. No criminal record for my dad, but we was placed in detention when caught living without a status 12 years ago.