• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV visa application 2019

My wife has been selected for DV visa and we are preparing our documents to apply. However, I noticed my name on my MBA certificate is Frank Yiadom Boakye whereas my name on my birth cert, passport and bachelor degree is Yiadom Frank Boakye. In both cases, Boakye remains the surname. Will this affect the application? I am not the principal applicant in this case...please advise

My wife has been selected for DV visa and we are preparing our documents to apply. However, I noticed my name on my MBA certificate is Frank Yiadom Boakye whereas my name on my birth cert, passport and bachelor degree is Yiadom Frank Boakye. In both cases, Boakye remains the surname. Will this affect the application? I am not the principal applicant in this case...please advise

They won’t even look at your education documents if you are not the principal applicant. Only the principal needs to qualify. So it’s totally irrelevant to the case, no problem at all

Thank you.
What about the kids having my Frank Yiadom Boakye as the fathers name instead of Yiadom Frank Boakye which is in my passport. Will that pose any problem at the interview?

Last edited: