• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 - ASIA HIGH CN winner meet here

SAM0130

Hi all 2018-AS high numbers winners let’s discueas upcoming visa bulletin and possibility of getting interview

Hi Yosef my Case number is AS 13xxx range, hoping and keeping our finger cross that we can get interview, we are from Kuwait, where you from ?> what's your Email address ?>

Something a little odd here --Xarthisius' data only goes up to AS13400, which I have assumed to be the highest CN. If there are indeed CNs above that, it obviously lowers the odds of Asia going current. Still, I think that given the very low rate of issuance and the low density, there is still a chance of going current in August or September, and if not, of the cutoff being above 14XXX for Sept.

OH, I though that 13400 is the final CN ? Why you think it’s more then that? And why we don’t have data in Xarthisius' that odd ? What you think will happenen for Asia ? Current or no ? If not what will be the case number cut off for aug

OH, I though that 13400 is the final CN ? Why you think it’s more then that? And why we don’t have data in Xarthisius' that odd ? What you think will happenen for Asia ? Current or no ? If not what will be the case number cut off for aug
Oops - didn't notice that it was referring to 2019... deleted my post.

Oops - didn't notice that it was referring to 2019... deleted my post.
Hi Dan,
Hopefully you must be doing fine, well it’s July VB time again, what’s your views on that ? You think AS will go current or cut off will be around 13500 range ? Thank you

Hi Dan,
Hopefully you must be doing fine, well it’s July VB time again, what’s your views on that ? You think AS will go current or cut off will be around 13500 range ? Thank you
Last batch of cases, those for July interviews, included about 400 real cases above the previous cutoff number of 7800. If we assume a density of 0.14 real cases this would mean an addition of around 2860 visa numbers, bringing it to 13,360, which should basically make it current. Now of course this is very tentative, and does not take into account many considerations. In any case, the actual numbers should be out in the next few days...

Fantastic for you guys! Good luck for the interviews :)
Gosh, it would be so dumb to fail the interview at this point... just hope to be scheduled sooner rather than later, and that delaying the DS-260 wasn't a grave miscalculation.
Thanks!

Gosh, it would be so dumb to fail the interview at this point... just hope to be scheduled sooner rather than later, and that delaying the DS-260 wasn't a grave miscalculation.
Thanks!
finally AS went CURRENT.... ! Hoping to have our interview in grief few weeks of Aug at Montral Canada ! Thanks Dan for all your help.