letter from ICE/ERO (IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOM ENFORCEMENT)

Jay_grewal

HELLO SIR,

I APPLIED FOR ASYLUM MYSELF IN 2014 WITH MY WIFE AND SON AFTER ARRIVING ON B1/B2 ,
AFTER MY ASYLUM INTERVIEW IN FEB 2018 MY CASE GOT REFFERED TO IMMIGTRATION COURT IN (SANFRANCISCO,CALIFORNIA) AND MY MASTER HEARING IS IN DEC 2019,

I HAVE CLEAN RECORD SO FAR BUT ICE/ERO (IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOM ENFORCEMENT) SENT ME A LETTER TO COME SEE AN OFFICER WITH MY ID PROOF IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA OFFICE WHERE I LIVE.

I HAVE NO ATTORNEY AND I AM SO MUCH WORRIED TO GO THE OFFICE BECAUSE 'ICE' DEALS WITH FORCE DEPORTATION IN USA.

WILL YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THIS POINT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

HELLO SIR,

I APPLIED FOR ASYLUM MYSELF IN 2014 WITH MY WIFE AND SON AFTER ARRIVING ON B1/B2 ,
AFTER MY ASYLUM INTERVIEW IN FEB 2018 MY CASE GOT REFFERED TO IMMIGTRATION COURT IN (SANFRANCISCO,CALIFORNIA) AND MY MASTER HEARING IS IN DEC 2019,

I HAVE CLEAN RECORD SO FAR BUT ICE/ERO (IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOM ENFORCEMENT) SENT ME A LETTER TO COME SEE AN OFFICER WITH MY ID PROOF IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA OFFICE WHERE I LIVE.

I HAVE NO ATTORNEY AND I AM SO MUCH WORRIED TO GO THE OFFICE BECAUSE 'ICE' DEALS WITH FORCE DEPORTATION IN USA.

WILL YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THIS POINT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Get an Attorney before you go in. Just to be on the safe side.

Dont know what state youre in. If they have an address to send you a letter. If they wanted you they wouldve came and got you!

Get an Attorney before you go in. Just to be on the safe side.

Dont know what state youre in. If they have an address to send you a letter. If they wanted you they wouldve came and got you!

I am from FRESNO ,CALIFORNIA. They have all my information as they made copies of all my ID's on my asylum interview.
Don't know why called me in the office ...

To have a chat, presumably to touch base over the asylum claim. Could be part of their efforts to weed out the frivolous from the genuine.
I am not sure . I talked in other forums and they told me that they are setting up GPS device on ankle and want you to come every another month for attendance in the office.

Before going I just wanna collect as much as information I can if there is anybody with similar case like mine.

I am not sure . I talked in other forums and they told me that they are setting up GPS device on ankle and want you to come every another month for attendance in the office.

Before going I just wanna collect as much as information I can if there is anybody with similar case like mine.

How did it go? I have a friend in a similar situation.

GPS device is for people who apply for asylum at the border. There is no GPS devices for those who came on a valid visa and applied affirmatively.

As I said, it's weird and rare. Maybe the original poster had something in his background that was a red flag. Really hard to tell.

Great Yasav !!