• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data is available and we are scraping!!!

hi,
@Xarthisius , I know you said you went up to 54000, but please, you can go up a little bit more, I saw more than 56800 AF! Thank you
fantastic job you do with @Britsimon !
thank you very much too all
Hi! Although it's likely that we might have missed some of the outliers, I don't think that finding them would change the picture of DV18 in any meaningful way. We are already asking a lot of people. I'd like to avoid solving thousands of captchas in vain.

Hi! Although it's likely that we might have missed some of the outliers, I don't think that finding them would change the picture of DV18 in any meaningful way. We are already asking a lot of people. I'd like to avoid solving thousands of captchas in vain.
ok, I understand your purpose.

Thank you

hi,
@Xarthisius , I know you said you went up to 54000, but please, you can go up a little bit more, I saw more than 56800 AF! Thank you
fantastic job you do with @Britsimon !
thank you very much too all

As Xarthisius said, that number is unlikely and certainly not in a continuous range. If you are inclined to trust the person who is telling you that number, manually check the range of 100 numbers.

Noticing the no response rate for S.A. between 8 and 900 is over 70%, is this going to climb as time goes on, and with that high a NR rate, might there be a corresponding jump in next month's number?

Noticing the no response rate for S.A. between 8 and 900 is over 70%, is this going to climb as time goes on, and with that high a NR rate, might there be a corresponding jump in next month's number?

A few more caes are yet to respond, but the rate will largely be the same. That is already baked in to the pace.

Hey gyes,just one question? Could anyone tell me is it the CN 35xxx high for Europe? One of my friends is freeking me out. Even if i tell her that everything is going to be fine,but no use :/ She is scared,because she dont know if they will call her on the interview. Thank you so much for answer :) :) :)

Hey gyes,just one question? Could anyone tell me is it the CN 35xxx high for Europe? One of my friends is freeking me out. Even if i tell her that everything is going to be fine,but no use :/ She is scared,because she dont know if they will call her on the interview. Thank you so much for answer :) :) :)

Yes, she has reason to be scared. That number is at risk. The density of cases changed dramatically this year - so what was safe in previous years is not safe in this year.

Yes, she has reason to be scared. That number is at risk. The density of cases changed dramatically this year - so what was safe in previous years is not safe in this year.
Oh my God,how could I say her that :( She is so exited after she was 'Not selected for DV 2015' You are saying that she has absolutely no chance to be sheduled for the interview? Anyway thank you so mych for the information :) I read you'r blog,and just keep going that way,information are priceless :) Thank you so much :) :) :) :)

Oh my God,how could I say her that :( She is so exited after she was 'Not selected for DV 2015' You are saying that she has absolutely no chance to be sheduled for the interview? Anyway thank you so mych for the information :) I read you'r blog,and just keep going that way,information are priceless :) Thank you so much :) :) :) :)

No - I am not saying there is "no chance" - but there is certainly some risk. There are 4 VBs left, perhaps say nothing for now - at least until we see the next VB numbers in a few days time.

No - I am not saying there is "no chance" - but there is certainly some risk. There are 4 VBs left, perhaps say nothing for now - at least until we see the next VB numbers in a few days time.
And now just to hope. Better for me that for now i dont tell her nothing at all,and to wait for next VB. Thank you :)

One of my friend case number is 316xx, so slow. I think they will not be able to be interviewed. Why it is going slow?