what happened to you in and after 2nd interview??

annann

hey everybody here, I was scheduled to a 2nd interview early next year, and would like to collect any information and news and details on what to expect for that. I knew few cases which seems to take shorter time than the first one since they d ask for some additional infos while the primary story has been told already??
So normally at the end of the 2nd interview, is it the same thing as the first one that they tell you collect the decision two weeks later and finally the thing ends up waiting the notice via mail??

hey everybody here, I was scheduled to a 2nd interview early next year, and would like to collect any information and news and details on what to expect for that. I knew few cases which seems to take shorter time than the first one since they d ask for some additional infos while the primary story has been told already??
So normally at the end of the 2nd interview, is it the same thing as the first one that they tell you collect the decision two weeks later and finally the thing ends up waiting the notice via mail??
Did you moved to different state or traveled outside the United States after you applied for Asylum?

I was just guessing why they asked you for another interview. Maybe the asylum officer did the 1st interview doesn't work there anymore and they transfer your case to another officer. Or maybe they just want to ask you about some questions they forgot to cover in the first interview.
Anyway, be ready for this interview like your first interview.

I was just guessing why they asked you for another interview. Maybe the asylum officer did the 1st interview doesn't work there anymore and they transfer your case to another officer. Or maybe they just want to ask you about some questions they forgot to cover in the first interview.
Anyway, be ready for this interview like your first interview.

thanks for your advice!! god bless. The same officer asked me to go back for another interview so I don't think it's because of the officer transfer. but maybe it's not uncommon thing in sf office?

Hi,

My second interview is in couple of days. First one was in Aug. 2017. I was 17 years old then so got the interview 2weeks after applying. I just turned 18 and got a second interview notice on the mail. Unlike most of interviews this one is scheduled for 1pm! It is in Los Angeles.

Have you done yours? How was it?

What worries me is today my initial EAD application DENIED :(. I do not know the reason yet but I am sure that I applied after 150 days.

Hi,

My second interview is in couple of days. First one was in Aug. 2017. I was 17 years old then so got the interview 2weeks after applying. I just turned 18 and got a second interview notice on the mail. Unlike most of interviews this one is scheduled for 1pm! It is in Los Angeles.

Have you done yours? How was it?

What worries me is today my initial EAD application DENIED :(. I do not know the reason yet but I am sure that I applied after 150 days.

it could go deep and for more details, be prepared.