• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

November 2017 Visa Bulletin

Xarthisius

AFRICA: 10,000
Except:
Egypt: 6,200
Ethiopia: 6,300

ASIA: 2,500
Except:
Iran: 2,150
Nepal: 2,000

EUROPE: 6,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 4

OCEANIA: 400

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN: 425

Hello,

I have a question. I know that the current for EU is under 6,000 and my number is at 25,000. My question is, can I still send all the documents and hope that I will get an interview or it is not possible, until I get my number current ?

Hello,

I have a question. I know that the current for EU is under 6,000 and my number is at 25,000. My question is, can I still send all the documents and hope that I will get an interview or it is not possible, until I get my number current ?

What do you mean?
If you are processing Consular Processing (outside of the USA), you submit your DS260 and then wait for your interview to be scheduled once your number is current. Documents are presented (in most embassies) on the day of the interview.
If you are processing AOS (inside the USA) you send the documents (I485 package) once your number is current (or announced as becoming current if you want to file early).

I see now,

I was just thinking that with VISA bulletin if it's current then you have a better chance to get interview, but if your number is not current and you still filed i485 that you might get interview. I was wrong I guess.