i130 visa is not issue husband is us citizen

nadiriqbal

Registered Users (C)
My wife had interview on sep 20 and I went along with her as petioner I am citizen we submitted all the necessary documents and they asked us to re submit wedding pictures we did it again on 10/03 till now visa is not issue still show admistration processing
So my question is if I go to embassy again will it will helpful or I just have to sit and wait ?

Thank you

My wife had interview on sep 20 and I went along with her as petioner I am citizen we submitted all the necessary documents and they asked us to re submit wedding pictures we did it again on 10/03 till now visa is not issue still show admistration processing
So my question is if I go to embassy again will it will helpful or I just have to sit and wait ?

Thank you

Some applications may require additional administrative processing after the interview before the application can be processed to conclusion. The consular officer will inform you if additional administrative processing is necessary. You can still pay them a visit and see, if they provide any additional info.

Some applications may require additional administrative processing after the interview before the application can be processed to conclusion. The consular officer will inform you if additional administrative processing is necessary. You can still pay them a visit and see, if they provide any additional info.
Ok thank you so much .