F1 Visa post Detention

girl1234

Hi, I appeared for F1 visa interview in India (change from H4) after being detained in the US after a tense situation at home. The visa interview had the usual F1 visa interview questions. On the detention part, the officer asked about the police report and detention certificate and a description the events (3-4 lines). That's it. On his satisfaction that there were no charges, conviction, court etc.. he granted me the VISA!!!

Hi, I appeared for F1 visa interview in India (change from H4) after being detained in the US after a tense situation at home. The visa interview had the usual F1 visa interview questions. On the detention part, the officer asked about the police report and detention certificate and a description the events (3-4 lines). That's it. On his satisfaction that there were no charges, conviction, court etc.. he granted me the VISA!!!

Congrats on your visa approval.

If my charges dismissed for possession, does that help me or will I never be able to travel