• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Historical Visa Bulletin Numbers - 5 regions

That number won't be current until spring 2018. At that point you can submit your I-485 package and then wait for an interview. This process is not fast. Forget anything happening in 2017.
Fair enough. Thanks.

Hope I will have my interview and get lucky to get a GC.

I will keep you posted though.

That number won't be current until spring 2018. At that point you can submit your I-485 package and then wait for an interview. This process is not fast. Forget anything happening in 2017.

Hello again,

Could you tell me if it will be safe to start preparing sending my AOS Package before September of this year and get my med exam and then wait 8-10 month until my interview will come in place.

Or should I start doing it only at the end of the year, since my number will be current around spring next year.

Please advise based on the historical EU bulletin.

Much appreciated for your time.

Hello again,

Could you tell me if it will be safe to start preparing sending my AOS Package before September of this year and get my med exam and then wait 8-10 month until my interview will come in place.

Or should I start doing it only at the end of the year, since my number will be current around spring next year.

Please advise based on the historical EU bulletin.

Much appreciated for your time.

You can prepare your AOS package when you want - but you cannot file the I-485 until your number is announced on the VB.