I-589 biometric

Ricky21

Hello everyone my fiancé applied for I 589 on the same date I did and she received the receipt in 2 weeks and the letter for biometric 5 days after that.. I also receive my receipt but no letter for biometrics yet it's been 3 weeks since I received my receipt...my question is? How long does it take to receive the letter for biometric appointment after the receipt ? Some cases take longer than others? I'm a little worried because hers was so fast...by the way I'm in Boston.. any info is much appreciated : )

Hello everyone my fiancé applied for I 589 on the same date I did and she received the receipt in 2 weeks and the letter for biometric 5 days after that.. I also receive my receipt but no letter for biometrics yet it's been 3 weeks since I received my receipt...my question is? How long does it take to receive the letter for biometric appointment after the receipt ? Some cases take longer than others? I'm a little worried because hers was so fast...by the way I'm in Boston.. any info is much appreciated : )

Hi Ricky,

I recommend you take a little to review this website https://www.uscis.gov/faq-page/asylum-eligibility-and-applications-faq