I WAS DECEIVED TO MARRY

Pressley

Please I need some immigration lawyer to help me on this.

I was living in Italy and I met a girl on a social network in 2012 who is from Georgia. USA, which we started chatting and started to know about us. After long time of communication we decided to take our relationship to a higher level which she applied for a K1 fiance visa for me after she visited me in Italy 2014. When she came and after I met her and we both lodged in a hotel for a week before she returned back to the US, but in my own experience with her I discovered in her a lot of bad attitude which she couldn't even pretend to hide in that one week of her stay then i felt i can't be with someone of this type of character. So few days after she has successfully arrived home in the US, I sent her a long message to tell her that she wasn't my type and I can't take the risk to go into a marriage that I'll not be happy in. Then she started calling and texting me in hundreds and about two days after she said she was pregnant for me that she wanted to make it a surprise that's why she didn't tell me so quick, so after a lot of argument and investigation. Meanwhile she started reporting me to my familys, relatives and friends of mine through Facebook that she's carrying my baby and I don't want her no more.
Now my point is after about a year of all the drama In which she was even sending me so many ultrasound photos of a baby inside the womb. I later agreed and accept after my family had seriously talked me in because I never wanted to have children from different mothers like my Daddy, in 2015 she applied for a fiance visa for me which I got into the US this year 2016 and we got married in court. My pain now is I came to find out that the child she used to deceived me to get me to come marry her wasn't even hers, she use her sister son to deceived me. Now I'm totally confused cause I can't go back to Italy because my permit over there expires the same month I got here and she has been giving me hell because she know I can't go back and have nowhere to go and can't risk going back to Africa. Please I want to know if I can leave the marriage without being sent back? Thank you

yeah that could be right but my problem now is , she is now pregnant for me. so now everything seems confusing to me, i had too many regrets at the moment

first she has tried to do everything possible not to apply for me to work and get my resisdent permit. she's just pretending and hiding everything from me. to me it seems like she don't want me to have no status at all but want to just keep me in, and don't ever want me to socialize at all. And i don't know what will happen to me if i choose to remove the conditions or seek for divorce

Seems like you have bigger problems than your immigration status. You need to get your life started out. Good luck!

Some part of me thinks that this is a troll post - the guy is saying the American girl showed him her sister's baby, and now she is really pregnant with your baby. This is one twisted story!:cool:

Yes, she use that to deceive me to make me come back to her miserable life and to force me to come marry her for the fake baby sake, after i had first broke up with her at the very early stage when discover that she was no good for me. i was just too blinded to understood what was going on. And after i gat here to the US she make sure the court marriage was done the next day after i arrived, to quickly benefit her and put me in bondage cus she's of no good in any form and no man could have agree to marry her. i swear i hate to see her face but i can't do nothing to help myself now, maybe i'll just endure and be patient to have her apply for my permit no matter how long it might take. Thanks to you all for your contributions....God bless you guys

It's not a fake story i'm telling, i've been bothered by this issue and been looking for helpers to tell my story to, that's why i sign up here to get help

Yes, she use that to deceive me to make me come back to her miserable life and to force me to come marry her for the fake baby sake, after i had first broke up with her at the very early stage when discover that she was no good for me. i was just too blinded to understood what was going on. And after i gat here to the US she make sure the court marriage was done the next day after i arrived, to quickly benefit her and put me in bondage cus she's of no good in any form and no man could have agree to marry her. i swear i hate to see her face but i can't do nothing to help myself now, maybe i'll just endure and be patient to have her apply for my permit no matter how long it might take. Thanks to you all for your contributions....God bless you guys

Nice.

You are not enslaved. Why not just get on a plane and go home?