Tell me please

madlyn caldwell

I Anrita. I came here from Nepal.I love my country very much, but it seems that my future is here, in America.I have lived and work here for two years, I have visa H-2B . However I have not found a way to obtain a legal status so far. Due to this I have to carry out jobs which are very different from those I would like to do.I grasp every opportunity to get a job, but I think I deserve something better.

My family (two sisters and mother) lives in Lebanon. I send them a major part of my earnings and I earn little money, though I have several jobs. Fortunately, now I do not have to do menial jobs, I used to carry out when I just came here. I have made friends with several girls here, I mix with in my free time.I do not have a boyfriend yet, though I am pretty.

Could you, please, advise me on what I should do to become a part of the American society.

How to get a document which I will legally stay in the country to live and work. I'm tired, I want to put an end to all this.

It can be apply as a refugee, right? I do not want to go back home.

Good afternoon Anrita. I think you and your family may come refugees option, try, maybe the US border and will open to you, try different options.

I Anrita. I came here from Nepal.I love my country very much, but it seems that my future is here, in America.I have lived and work here for two years, I have visa H-2B . However I have not found a way to obtain a legal status so far. Due to this I have to carry out jobs which are very different from those I would like to do.I grasp every opportunity to get a job, but I think I deserve something better.

My family (two sisters and mother) lives in Lebanon. I send them a major part of my earnings and I earn little money, though I have several jobs. Fortunately, now I do not have to do menial jobs, I used to carry out when I just came here. I have made friends with several girls here, I mix with in my free time.I do not have a boyfriend yet, though I am pretty.

Could you, please, advise me on what I should do to become a part of the American society.

How to get a document which I will legally stay in the country to live and work. I'm tired, I want to put an end to all this.

It can be apply as a refugee, right? I do not want to go back home.

You can apply to the DV Lottery. Here is the website with more info on the program https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/entry.html Keep in mind its a lottery and the chances of winning are very low, around 1%