• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2017 AF selectees

DVAfrica2017

I would like to hear from DV2017 selectees from the AF region. Please post here no matter which country you are from. I have not see hardly any of you around.

Wow really? No one has replied I am starting to think there is an issue with the AF region. On other forums aswell I have seen maybe one or two selections from AF :( Everyone is Just OC and EU

Wow really? No one has replied I am starting to think there is an issue with the AF region. On other forums aswell I have seen maybe one or two selections from AF :( Everyone is Just OC and EU

OC and Eu have a lot more easy access than many AF people....certainly last few years we have seen that a lot of AF selectees have to use Internet cafes, whereas most OC and EU residents have internet at home and work.

Yeah I can understand that from a point, that was popular previously but alot of the nations there now have become developed enough for people to have basic internet at home. I am from angola and almost everyone has internet at home. But lets wait and see if they decide to show up....

congrats...
i didn't check my status because i am waiting to see at least one Ethiopian Winner??? have you heard anyone got selected???? from there?

I am applying since 2005 and finally I got selected.. My case # is 2017AF00027xxx.. Any advises? Is it a high case #?

I am applying since 2005 and finally I got selected.. My case # is 2017AF00027xxx.. Any advises? Is it a high case #?
According to the VB in the previous years regarding Egypt, you are OK, still it is early to judge.
wait for the VB for dv2017 starting to be published almost be September 2016, and see other expert members opinion.