How long i have wait for Asylum Decision

Young_Asylee

I Have been Waiting For Decision More then 10 Month after interview .

I didn't make any inquiry to Asylum Office .

I Always Call EOIR to Check My Case Status With A Number .

Can Anybody tell me Average Waiting Time to get Decision .

Thanks for Read My Post
Young_Asylee

@lota2013 @Assyle billa

My Timeline>
Applied for Asylum: 8/2014
Received Receipt Notice:09/2014
Biometrics Done : 09/2014
Received Interview Notice : 09/2014
Asylum Interview Done : 10/2014
I-765 [ EAD ] Receipt Notice: 01/2015
I-765 [ EAD ] Production ordered: 03/2015
EAD Received: 04/2015

There's nothing specific about waiting time after interview. About 75 % get their decisions within 2 weeks after interview; if not, there's nothing specific and you can't predict when they will issue a decision. All what you can do is waiting

There's nothing specific about waiting time after interview. About 75 % get their decisions within 2 weeks after interview; if not, there's nothing specific and you can't predict when they will issue a decision. All what you can do is waiting
I feel lucky because at least i got interview within 45 days after i apply for asylum .

Absolutely I agree with you. others are waiting years to get interviewed, so live your life and be sure all will be ok someday and will be happy

Actuallly, I don't think that 75% of cases are decided within 2 weeks. It is more just around 25-30% of cases.
For the rest, there is really no way to know the average decision period. All cases are different. Some are decided and are waiting for background check; some are in queue to be decided by the AO; some are in queue to be checked by the Supervisor; and finally some have been sent to the Asylum HQ to be decided. These can take easily between months and years.

Actuallly, I don't think that 75% of cases are decided within 2 weeks. It is more just around 25-30% of cases.
For the rest, there is really no way to know the average decision period. All cases are different. Some are decided and are waiting for background check; some are in queue to be decided by the AO; some are in queue to be checked by the Supervisor; and finally some have been sent to the Asylum HQ to be decided. These can take easily between months and years.
Thank You . Good To Know .

Hi..I have one quick question.i live in Texas and I apply my asylum case with my family in 2016 .its been 2 years I didnot get any interview call ..as I heard that waiting time for assylum in Texas is less..thank you ..

Hi..I have one quick question.i live in Texas and I apply my asylum case with my family in 2016 .its been 2 years I didnot get any interview call ..as I heard that waiting time for assylum in Texas is less..thank you ..
They changed their policy now. They arrange interviews based on the policy 'last in first out.' So, in your case, you could be in the backlog like forever given that their process speed is slower than the application speed.