• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am afraid to check my own status....it is life or death thing for me.........

You have a 1 in 100 chance. THat means on average you could apply for 100 consecutive years and only get chosen once. So I think you should just go ahead and check....

again. IT IS NOT ODD!

Hi @Britsimon, sorry for asking but may you tell us how can you be so sure that it is not some kind of a glitch based of the previous years experience? we have seen a lot of bug stuff from DV Lottery system. Btw they postponed the drawaing for about 5 days which leads me to believe that something is wrong there.

Kind Regards

Put your confirmation and info here we can check for you Kiki;) hehe. I'm also too nervous to check. Il check on Friday maybe. Havnt seen one person selected. Pretty normal though it's only been 3-4 hours

I was not selected either... I don't wanna get my hopes up, but any chance of a system error?

Hi @Britsimon, sorry for asking but may you tell us how can you be so sure that it is not some kind of a glitch based of the previous years experience? we have seen a lot of bug stuff from DV Lottery system. Btw they postponed the drawaing for about 5 days which leads me to believe that something is wrong there.

Kind Regards

1. They did not postpone - this was always planned to be released today.
2. There are reports of wnners
3. As I explained above a 1 in 100 chance means it is not at all unusual that our group of interested entrants (a group smaller than 100 people) did not get a single winner.
4. In my own experience I saw I was selected and did not hit the net looking for information until a couple of days later.

Kiki3000, its not life or death, its an opportunity that we didn't have in the first place. knowing other people's status will not change yours. so stop tormenting yourself and us as well.... Relax and check your status...

1. They did not postpone - this was always planned to be released today.
2. There are reports of wnners
3. As I explained above a 1 in 100 chance means it is not at all unusual that our group of interested entrants (a group smaller than 100 people) did not get a single winner.
4. In my own experience I saw I was selected and did not hit the net looking for information until a couple of days later.
I think ur info is wrong, and theres an issue, error and ull see, i am into this forum since 12 years, and hundreds of winners post in this forum every year

@Tary1234 ....bytheway it is very impotant for me than you think....and.....i wanna check my status.....after i see winners..b/c i dont wanna be disappointed if there is a error on the site..... so i will wait at least two days to check

Which point specifically is wrong?
People who says they r winners , they r not posting any cn! And if u ask then to take a screenshot, they say no and bla bla and see from previous years, when results are here,this forum has 100s of silent readers, so at least 1 or 2 will post, notice that none has posted, and if someone is really winner in here take a screen shot, and if u say thers no error in system, noway that no one enters this forum didnt win, and if h say that who ever won is now celebrating, no, they will keep looking in this forum to see what to so and threads will be created and questions will be asked, am 100% sure u will here these 2 days theres an error in system and u have to check back all

@Tary1234 ....bytheway it is very impotant for me than you think....and.....i wanna check my status.....after i see winners..b/c i dont wanna be disappointed if there is a error on the site..... so i will wait at least two days to check
I promise you this, it is all important to us. I would tell you that for me, i am in a country where you literally hear gunshots at night. So dont think i dont understand your circumstances. Wait until 1 month if it makes you feel better. Life has to go on, dont put your life's end on this. Try other options like Canada express entry visa which just came up, Australia's state sponsored immigration option based on points or New Zealand visa fern for job search,.. The list is endless , don't put your eggs in one basket.. Good Luck to you... :)

People who says they r winners , they r not posting any cn! And if u ask then to take a screenshot, they say no and bla bla and see from previous years, when results are here,this forum has 100s of silent readers, so at least 1 or 2 will post, notice that none has posted, and if someone is really winner in here take a screen shot, and if u say thers no error in system, noway that no one enters this forum didnt win, and if h say that who ever won is now celebrating, no, they will keep looking in this forum to see what to so and threads will be created and questions will be asked, am 100% sure u will here these 2 days theres an error in system and u have to check back all

YOu realize it is night time in much of the world right now - correct? Just relax and wait - let us see what tomorrow brings instead of working yourself into a frenzy....

Status
Not open for further replies.