• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Please help me find out if some one who has attached a spouse or children after winning has been asked why he or she has not attached a passport picture during the ds260 form filing at the interview .because some one said he has been ask the same question,why he didn't attached the wife's picture in the ds260 and was denied based on that. This is the second time Am hearing this . I filled my form and attached my wife I didn't see it anywhere. Please help me my interview is next week
25th

There is no place to atrach a photo on the DS260 as far as I know.
However you are supposed to bring photos to the interview. Photos and passport also required for the medical. Maybe it was one of these other photos that was not provided?

Please do u know any one who has attached a spouse and was granted a visa.please let contact him for this answer. Stands can be of help.

Please help me find out if some one who has attached a spouse or children after winning has been asked why he or she has not attached a passport picture during the ds260 form filing at the interview .because some one said he has been ask the same question,why he didn't attached the wife's picture in the ds260 and was denied based on that. This is the second time Am hearing this . I filled my form and attached my wife I didn't see it anywhere. Please help me my interview is next week
25th
there is no way to attach the photo to the ds-260. Masa2 added their kid and no question about photo was asked. Maybe i am thinking too much but still let me express my view. When USA14 was narrating his interview experience, he said the CO showed a big photo to one of the selectee asking whether she is the one in the photo and the answer was negative, what does this tell us? I was told by a guy how the agent added someone else as the wife's husband. In her case, the husband want to continue the case forgetting that photo was added during edv, what do you think they will be doing about the fake husband? Please ask your friend whether they used an agent or not? Like I told you the last time, you have to be well prepared for your interview because you are adding your spouse to your case. Again, the CO will want to know why you are not travelling with your wife if you just married but instead your spouse will be joining your later( after 5 years). There is no need to worry when you know you are saying the truth and also note that people normally say half of the truth as to the cause of their refusal.

25th
"I filled my form and attached my wife I didn't see it anywhere."
That is the answer you should give the CO if that question is askes. the whole thing is about truth. before filling the form, you are asked three questions
1. case number
2. date of birth
3. İ am the ............ (if you choose applicant, then i think the CO has every right to ask that question)
And your answer should be
That is the truth.

That is the answer you should give the CO if that question is askes. the whole thing is about truth. before filling the form, you are asked three questions
1. case number
2. date of birth
3. İ am the ............ (if you choose applicant, then i think the CO has every right to ask that question)
And your answer should be
That is the truth.
sincerely, i do not think the CO will ask such a question because it a stupid one. why will the CO ask a question when the CO knows there is nothing like that on the DS-260 not even the photo of the principal instead its on the EDV. Is it because we think the CO wanna trick the selectee? cikaflexy please ask your guys well for the details because their story cant be right.

Last edited:
I have information KCC has processed forms all the way to mid December...Lets hope for a very big leap in the 2nl's arriving this week...Good Luck to those expecting their Letters. this is the time to start preparation and cross-checking all relevant documents and its authenticity ...have a great week.

I have information KCC has processed forms all the way to mid December...Lets hope for a very big leap in the 2nl's arriving this week...Good Luck to those expecting their Letters. this is the time to start preparation and cross-checking all relevant documents and its authenticity ...have a great week.

You read a second hand report about 1 case that reported being processing by mid March. Let's see some more evidence before we jump to a conclusion....

25th
Hope you are ready for Wednesday.
Make us proud.

Last edited: