• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Thats what i know about those who apply for visas at us embassy. And we are all aware that weac will be the right source that the us embassy will contact if they want to findout anything concerning our certificate. So why cant you let them do the confirmation to avoid aby doubt?
i do not think its necessary to instruct waec to forward results to the embassy provided you have the original cert. People who do that usually do not have their original cert, rather a certified copy. the only question that baffles me, should they want to verify the original cert, will they need the scratch card? i believe thats what @Citizen K is also driving at.

i do not think its necessary to instruct waec to forward results to the embassy provided you have the original cert. People who do that usually do not have their original cert, rather a certified copy. the only question that baffles me, should they want to verify the original cert, will they need the scratch card? i believe thats what @Citizen K is also driving at.
Oohh no!! The embassy accept verification only from WAEC.

I am new on this forum and it seems to be of great help, please can you guess my interview , CN 2015AF000022XXX from cameroon

Hi forum mates, went to do my police report today. Hmm it was hectic but thank God I'm through. Pls i'll advice u go early when It's your turn cos I met soo many people and had to queue for a long time before I had it done. Also eat well before you go. If you need more details I'm always around to do that

Hi forum mates, went to do my police report today. Hmm it was hectic but thank God I'm through. Pls i'll advice u go early when It's your turn cos I met soo many people and had to queue for a long time before I had it done. Also eat well before you go. If you need more details I'm always around to do that
So is instance right?

Thanks for the update... how much was it and when will it be read?

Thanks for the update... how much was it and when will it be read?

I paid 45gh for the form even tho on the receipt they don't even write the amount. The woman who handled the forms is not a patient woman charley.. insulting ppl here and but I kept my cool cos I knew what took me there. Finally after I was done with everything she told me if I needed it by Friday I should pay an extra 20gh (corruption even at police headquarters) I told her all I had on me is finished. So she told me to come for the results on the 18th of September, can you imagine?? Just cos I refused to be corrupt. In any case 18th September will still be ok cos my interview is on the 1st of October. But pls if u want yours early then u better prepare to pay an extra 20gh..

And after my police report, I proceeded to Akai House (Just few meters from the American Embassy) to ask for the medical details. They confirmed the fee was 791gh alongside the interview letter and 3 American sized passport picture. So that's all the details in summary

I paid 45gh for the form even tho on the receipt they don't even write the amount. The woman who handled the forms is not a patient woman charley.. insulting ppl here and but I kept my cool cos I knew what took me there. Finally after I was done with everything she told me if I needed it by Friday I should pay an extra 20gh (corruption even at police headquarters) I told her all I had on me is finished. So she told me to come for the results on the 18th of September, can you imagine?? Just cos I refused to be corrupt. In any case 18th September will still be ok cos my interview is on the 1st of October. But pls if u want yours early then u better prepare to pay an extra 20gh..
wow interesting... apart from the cash did you submit any form of identification and PP?

And after my police report, I proceeded to Akai House (Just few meters from the American Embassy) to ask for the medical details. They confirmed the fee was 791gh alongside the interview letter and 3 American sized passport picture. So that's all the details in summary
hmm 791GHC is no small money eii. anyway all the best.

hmm 791GHC is no small money eii. anyway all the best.

Man I tell you .. the money involved in this DV process is not small but there's light at the end of the tunnel. All the hustle won't be in vain. We'll all get our visas Insha Allah

Thanks for the update citizen k. The corruption is everywhere in the country that is why we are still a developing country. When will u go for the medicals?. Did u find out if u need to eat before the medicals? All the best and surely if God everything shall be successful.

Thanks for the update citizen k. The corruption is everywhere in the country that is why we are still a developing country. When will u go for the medicals?. Did u find out if u need to eat before the medicals? All the best and surely if God everything shall be successful.
Hi Diana,are you anticipating to receive yours by Sept VB?am from Kenya and never received mine although I submitted my family Ds LATE( JULY 11)
2015AF000004**