Never worked for the GC sponsoring employer!!

fidellio2003

My GC was sponsored by a sole practitioner architectural firm. While the entire process was pending, I worked under G4 visa for another employer. I received my GC in August 2013. I was supposed to join the office. The same month (i.e. August 2012), the sole practitioner found out he was in terminal phase with metastatic cancer. He immediately ceased all operations. He passed away in early November that year. How can I prove the intent to work for the sponsoring employer since I did not really get to work due to this very unfortunate circumstance? Will this have a negative impact at the time of the citizenship interview? Thank you.

Well, I assume I could respond yes to this question since it is the same trade. But jobs were different and during the 8 years the GC process was pending I gained more skills so he job after GC was a level up. Thank you for picking this up.

Well, I assume I could respond yes to this question since it is the same trade. But jobs were different and during the 8 years the GC process was pending I gained more skills so he job after GC was a level up. Thank you for picking this up.
Did you apply for Citizenship and did you get it ? i am in the same situation and want to know whats the answer ?