• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Have a question....do you have to visit THE KNEC office in person for them to send the confidential letter to the embassy?????...... so far i can do everything without visiting nairobi....a part from the knec letter and day of interview...!!!
Otherwise wishing everyone facing the CO today and the rest of the week....all the best and God's victory!!!!!

I was there yesterday and sure you have to because there is a form you have to fill first plus you also have to submit a copy of your KCSE certificate. The whole process will cost you sh 2,320 which you'll directly pay at Co-op bank any branch into a certain specific acct No.
So unless you have a person in Nai who can do all that for you, then you can send him/her no special identification needed.
And you have to hurry, found a big multitude there so these guys at Knec can delay sending your cert.

On another matter, anyone with medicals on 14th-15th of July IOM Nairobi??

Have a question....do you have to visit THE KNEC office in person for them to send the confidential letter to the embassy?????...... so far i can do everything without visiting nairobi....a part from the knec letter and day of interview...!!!
Otherwise wishing everyone facing the CO today and the rest of the week....all the best and God's victory!!!!!
@utamaduni go grab ya VISA and post ya experience may God be with you.........see yu in stato in Aug

Hi Banangeh!!! Thanks for the well wished success....I believe and have confident with the almighty he will grant me my wish.....BUT I AM NOT GOING FOR INTERVIEW ANYTIME SOON....i am just doing final preps...i am a back bencher my CN is in the 80k..range...God willing interview in Aug/Sep....thanks!!!

@utamaduni go grab ya VISA and post ya experience may God be with you.........see yu in stato in Aug

Big Thanks Jorj.....for the valuable info.....I will see if I can send my bro to pick the form for me.....scan and send it to me via email...... if i can find it online at the KNEC WEBSITE...then I can fill it and send it to him to pay the cash at CO-OP bank...just trying to minimise the long trips to Nai....cheers pal!!!!!

I was there yesterday and sure you have to because there is a form you have to fill first plus you also have to submit a copy of your KCSE certificate. The whole process will cost you sh 2,320 which you'll directly pay at Co-op bank any branch into a certain specific acct No.
So unless you have a person in Nai who can do all that for you, then you can send him/her no special identification needed.
And you have to hurry, found a big multitude there so these guys at Knec can delay sending your cert.

On another matter, anyone with medicals on 14th-15th of July IOM Nairobi??

Big Thanks Jorj.....for the valuable info.....I will see if I can send my bro to pick the form for me.....scan and send it to me via email...... if i can find it online at the KNEC WEBSITE...then I can fill it and send it to him to pay the cash at CO-OP bank...just trying to minimise the long trips to Nai....cheers pal!!!!!

You are welcome, don't stress yourself about that kaform. it'll only take you few minutes to fill it 10 atmost. So that you can easily do...
What you have to do is wait till your case is sent to the Embassy then and only then is when you should visit knec so that when they send your copy in, The Embassy will easily include that copy in your case, but again if you send it too early before the (Embassy) gets your case from KCC, then they might dispose it and you'd be forced to pay again to get it. Timing my friend!
Anyway I'd suggest you wait till you get current, then after interview confirmation date. You visit knec...my thought though. ;-p

congrats ,congrats ,congrats my bro aleki, u re lucky u did'nt get on aps, but all di best bro , the lord is with u , see u in the united states bro!

Hi ngozimoja which cn are you talking about I meaan from AF, AS, EU? Please spacefy your country if posible for no one will know what you are talking about.

@pam I think S/he was just asking since there are 140k selectees, So S/he's just wondering where C.N 140 is...

i hope all of us that on aps before the ending of dis month or the starting of dis month the good God that we serve can mke our family dance and shed the tears of joy and also post a good news here......ameeen.

i hope all of us that on aps before the ending of dis month or the starting of dis month the good God that we serve can mke our family dance and shed the tears of joy and also post a good news here......ameeen.

Have you checked CEAC website if there are any updates?
Did you call your interviewing Embassy?
Keep the Faith up, you'll get your visa.

jorj i always checked ceac ,but always show me ready ,like talking about interview ,and that always pissed me off bro...but everything is with the God leader of the world and heaven!! Aleki so how did ur interview go bro ,the consular officer asked you any question bro aleki??

@pam u have to email the embassy at where u interview ,as for me i always email them and they only told me that my case is on administrative review jorj, but i dnt hve no fake document and the consulardid nt asked me no question ,so i dnt understand where dis administrative review came 4rm then ,i jst confused, bt everything is with the God i serve that tke me up to my interview with no question ,while she jst asked me to sign ,God is with me always!! I hope dis my administrative review will soon resolved in the name of God the absolute leader of the earth and heaven...ameen! Jorj what is the difference between administrative review and administrative processing ,instead of administrative processing the email said administrative review??

Amen Akelloh,

you have been faithful and encouraged us till the end...a few more days indeed and now is not the time to give up. We need to link up when I come over there. I hope to come for the medicals probably in August. God bless you
thank you mate God bless you too

aleki i know for sure that God eill grant you ya dream i beleive all will be ok ,we are patiently waiting for your experience ,terminator you to GOd is with us all and always remember God loves you be blessed folks .all the best in your medicals and interviews folks and yes AF will be current

Todays devotion

Ecclesiates 31;10-11

I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Remember God loves you and be blessed house