Pink Slip-221(g) for H1 visa at chennai consolate and still processing-PP retained for abt 3 months

asifmd123

Hi friends,
I attended H1 Visa interview on 10th of May, 2012 at chennai consolate.
My name has common muslim name. And I have around 6 years of avionics experience.
I am issued a pink slip once VO lady got to know my details and asked to go to counter 31. Here I was asked few more questions and my passport was retained by consolate people and said by most 6 weeks i will get my PP posted. It is the 12th week(close to finish of 3rd month) I have not still received my passport back. I was asked to travel to Germany in my company but without my PP i cannot move around. Henceforth losing opportunities and goals set.

I have travelled to US before 4 times on B1 and L1 visas.
Do anyone faced this kind of problem before on H1 Visa with pink slip for so long. Please share your experiences and guide me what best I can do to get back my PP at this stage. Your experiences and suggessions are valuable for me.

Thank You

Hi friends,
My name has common muslim name. And I have around 6 years of avionics experience.
I am issued a pink slip once VO lady got to know my details and asked to go to counter 31. Here I was asked few more questions and my passport was retained by consolate people and said by most 6 weeks i will get my PP posted. It is the 12th week(close to finish of 3rd month) I have not still received my passport back. I was asked to travel to Germany in my company but without my PP i cannot move around. Henceforth losing opportunities and goals set.

Do anyone faced this kind of problem before on H1 Visa with pink slip for so long. Please share your experiences and guide me what best I can do to get back my PP at this stage. Your experiences and suggessions are valuable for me.

Thank You
Hi asifmd,
Did you recvd your ppt with visa ? My case is also similar to you. In my case, I have sent "90 days elapsed' email . Still there is no reply from them , other than auto-reply.

did u recieve passport

Hello

I applied my h1 b on nov 1 and got 221g pink slip.
2 months now but still processing.
Have you people received your passport?
If yes how long did it took ?

Hi asifmd,
Did you recvd your ppt with visa ? My case is also similar to you. In my case, I have sent "90 days elapsed' email . Still there is no reply from them , other than auto-reply.

did u recieve passport

hi

I attend h1 b on nov 1 and it is 2 months now.
The case is under processing.
Is your 221g cleared.
How long did it take?

Hi friends,

Thank You

Hi, I got 221g pink slip and my passport was returned for J1 visa. Almost 6 weeks and the statis says still under processing. Asked for the document twice. May I know how long it will take