• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Merci beaucoup..atleast i don have to resend, well, let me just wait. Maybe they have bulk enquiries. Hope I don have to go for nine days :)
On the verification...we should do a 'haki yetu' moment...admin, haki yetu!! Haki yetu!!

just chill. mine came 2 weeks later.

Hi guys, i found this in my mail. Is it legit? Has anyone received any such mail? I got it on 24th July 2012.

You are among those Randomly Selected And Registered For DV IMMIGRATION PROGRAM For This Fiscal Year.
Feel free to contact us with further information, And If you would like to speak to the Immigration Department Consular Agent, Please Fax your inquiries to the Immigration Service Desk At

Fax: +108-6579-9738
Phone: +1-270-594-4738
Email: visa.department@dvlottery.consulate.us.tc

Sincerely yours
Mrs. Maria Antelo

Not legit. Do not be tempted to contact them. Had a friend who received one from them and they basically wanted him to send some cash to release info.

Hi guys, i found this in my mail. Is it legit? Has anyone received any such mail? I got it on 24th July 2012.

You are among those Randomly Selected And Registered For DV IMMIGRATION PROGRAM For This Fiscal Year.
Feel free to contact us with further information, And If you would like to speak to the Immigration Department Consular Agent, Please Fax your inquiries to the Immigration Service Desk At

Sincerely yours
Mrs. Maria Antelo

Am sorry dear, but this is a hoax, KCC does not send notification emails anymore....the only place you get to see the outcome of the selection is on the official site.Good luck.

u welcome :D

Thanks Donmisty, finally the reply came....after five days. Thanks for encouragement to hang in there...this is how they put it...
"Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed. "

welcome to the club;drinks r on the house,toast to the good times ahead:cool:

Anyway,For your signature, go to settings in the top right hand side of ur browser page,click on it and on your left hand side under my settings you will see edit signature.

ur sig structure would be sumthing like this....

DV2013AF000ABCDE
Entry Checked: 00.00.2012
Forms sent to KCC:?
Forms received by KCC:?
Confirmed by KCC via email:?
2nd NL: NOT YET
Police : NOT YET
Medicals: NOT YET
Interview: NOT YET
Port of Entry aka POE:?.

Cheers.

Finally...i can now come up with ma signature...check out this space...

Suspense on the 2013 Interview

Hae guys, since fiscal year 2012 is ending at 30th Sep, 2012. How are yu preparing for the forthcoming different interview as compared to the last fiscal years? And especially those selectees with CN below 10, 000? wat 'bout the KCSE mean grade? Am eagerly waiting for the visa bulletin this month of August since visa news for Sept and Oct must be released.

CN: 2013AFXXXX4XXX
May 02, 2012: selected
May 02, 2012: 1 Nl
May 09, 2012: Forms Sent to KCC via MMS
May 20, 2012: Request KCC to confirm delivery
May 25, 2012: KCC Confirms delivery via email
May 27, 2012: Applies for birth certs
June 01, 2012: Applies for marriage cert
June 20, 2012: Birth cert done
July 07, 2012: Marriage cert done
July 09, 2012: Applies for Passports
July 27, 2012: Passport done
Not yet: Police records
Not yet: 2Nl
Not yet: medical
Not yet: Interview
Not yet: Visas
Penn'vania: P.O.E

Hae guys, since fiscal year 2012 is ending at 30th Sep, 2012. How are yu preparing for the forthcoming different interview as compared to the last fiscal years? And especially those selectees with CN below 10, 000? wat 'bout the KCSE mean grade? Am eagerly waiting for the visa bulletin this month of August since visa news for Sept and Oct must be released.

Hi Wankinmaster (what a name). Anyways the Visa Bulletin for August is already out. Follow the link www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5749.html. But there is nothing special as all the numbers in Africa are current as has been the case since May 2012. You need to be on the look out seeing that your number is that small. Am also eager about the KCSE grading. I has been moved from D plain to C plain. By the time my turn comes, i'll sure have known from the rest of you.

Hi Wankinmaster (what a name). Anyways the Visa Bulletin for August is already out. Follow the link www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5749.html. But there is nothing special as all the numbers in Africa are current as has been the case since May 2012. You need to be on the look out seeing that your number is that small. Am also eager about the KCSE grading. I has been moved from D plain to C plain. By the time my turn comes, i'll sure have known from the rest of you.

Hi there...what i know is that the 'Current' are for the DV2012. The 2013 selectee interviews have not started yet, guess from October 2012.
Your name is reallllllllly catchy (naughty wink)

Hi Catch me....i was looking at your signature (call me nosy) and noticed you still don have the confirmation from KCC on your forms. Point of advise- this guys are overwhelmed...they kinda dont send an email to everyone UNTIL you take the intiative. Just email them and ask if your forms fikad salama salimini so you can be assured all is well.
Just an observation ;-)

Hi Catch me....i was looking at your signature (call me nosy) and noticed you still don have the confirmation from KCC on your forms. Point of advise- this guys are overwhelmed...they kinda dont send an email to everyone UNTIL you take the intiative. Just email them and ask if your forms fikad salama salimini so you can be assured all is well.
Just an observation ;-)

Hi Karendi, Wankinmaster,
Yes the current bulletins refer to DV 2012 but it helps us see the trend of things. Interviews for DV 2013 start 1st October 2012. We are all waiting in anticipation. About the KCC confirmation, its good i used DHL and am able to track the documents, i actually have the name of the guy who signed for their receipt at KCC.You're able to see all this. Lol.
Anyways since everyone seemed to want to get confirmation, i sent them an email on 23rd July, no reply yet but i know it will come. Cheers.

talyeme 186L

Hi Karendi, Wankinmaster,
Yes the current bulletins refer to DV 2012 but it helps us see the trend of things. Interviews for DV 2013 start 1st October 2012. We are all waiting in anticipation. About the KCC confirmation, its good i used DHL and am able to track the documents, i actually have the name of the guy who signed for their receipt at KCC.You're able to see all this. Lol.
Anyways since everyone seemed to want to get confirmation, i sent them an email on 23rd July, no reply yet but i know it will come. Cheers.

Thanks. Actually the trends help us get info on what's gonna happen. Though, i guess every year there are kinda new rules. Like the qualifications, time taken on intervies..etc.
On the confirmation, well i also sent on DHL but what happens is suppose you did not fill the info right and they need to ask you to re-send and all. Its safe to ask for a confirmation. If you sent on 23rd, soon very soon they will be sending a reply.
Laterz

2012 Results?

Dear House,
What happened that the 2012 results were first nullified before the 'true' winners were finally rolled up?
Can't help wonder...someone enlighten me on this. tnx

Originally Posted by catchme

Sincerely yours
Mrs. Maria Antelo

Am sorry dear, but this is a hoax, KCC does not send notification emails anymore....the only place you get to see the outcome of the selection is on the official site.Good luck.

@Karendi;not to burst ur bubble,they actually do send notification mails but u do have to be internet savvy to know that the above mail is full of sh**.
1:Was the mail from KCCDv @state.gov?Ur guess is as good as mine!!!
2:Their email address is visa.department@dvlottery.consulate.us.tc which when googled,u will be warned that its a scam.The .tc domain name registered for Turks & Caicos Islands according to wikipedia,obeezyb@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] ) is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. U.S. Department of State notifies obeezyb of being selected as a winner of the Diversity Visa program.

Dear obeezyb , You are one of the 50,000 winners selected by the computer random draw from the 12.1 million entries registered in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program . The Diversity Immigrant Visa program is a United States congressionally-mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. It is also known as the Green Card Lottery.

Winner Details

Acceptance Date: Friday 18th of November 2011 01:32:35 AM
Winner Name: Obeezyb
Country of Birth: Kenya
Phone Number:

Diversity Visa Details
With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a U.S. permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling (Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job (in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or University so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at [URL]http://educationusa.state.gov/ .)

Processing fees

Type of Residence Card Status Amount (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $879
Processing fees Included
Total $879
Although the Diversity Visa participation was free, the law and regulations require to every diversity visa winner to pay a visa processing fee of $879. The Diversity Visa(Green Card) is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.
The per person fee for each Diversity Visa is $879, payable in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency. This $879 fee is the only fee a winner needs to pay throughout the entire relocation process.
Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, childrens, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, childrens, cousin) must pay $879. There is no discount for childrens.
Please note that you are allowed to take with you as many family members you want. However for each person you must pay an additional amount of U.S $879
For example if you decide to move in the United States with your wife and a kid the total fee is US$879(your fee) + US$879(your wife) + US$879(your kid) = US$2637.

PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the fee payment primarily to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.
Visa Payment processing instructions
The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.
Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.
You can send the payment in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency .

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :
Find Western Union Agency
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : Kevin Wine
Address: 73 Queens Avenue
London, N20 0JB
United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Department of State decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.
After you send the payment follow the next steps:
Fax the Western Union receipt at +44 2080434497 !

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received.

Within 48 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances your visa status won't be affected by the interview. After you have paid the processing fees your visa is guaranteed !

Please Note!

The payment must be sent via Western Union in maxx 5 working days after you have received and read the email from U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays .
The visa processing fee(US $879) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception.
You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time.
A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees.
Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email is support@travel-state-program.org !

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

*Names have been changed to protect the user's id:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats & welcome....

Ur preparation depends on ur qualifying criteria;is it ur job or education

If its education,know ur subjects,project,admission no,1 or 2 teachers,grades,school history,etc

If its ur job,what do u do on a daily basis,where u work,job description,etc

U may be asked about whom ur going to live with,how they r related to u,what they do for a living etc

The KCSE mean grade was bumped up to C from D.As for individual subjects,I'm yet to hear of any news.

All in all,be ready to back up what u filled in ur forms.

I did an email jana to the admin, complaining about the verification. Hope he/she replies and does somezink about it.
Thanks

I must admit,u r very courageous but I dont think it will yield much since its a security issue....

When/if they do reply,kindly post it.

2013 winners

Iam DV lottery selectee with case Number 2013AFxxx3XXXX, I already send my forms to kcc, unfortanely Kcc said "

Thank you for your inquiry.

The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you".

Then I send again the forms 3 weeks ago then i got this reply from KCCC"

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.

I heard another selectees the got another notification as soon as they ask Kcc there status when they asked KCC, like this ...

hank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing.

Interviews for the DV 2013 program will begin in October 2012 and conclude on September 30, 2013. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2012, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter.

For that reason Can any body help That Iam the right track, or when Iam expecting to get this notification above,beside that can any body gues when my interview will be. I confuse another news i heard from the forums is that all, selectees will get nofication on 15/08/2012?, is that true or only those who will attend the interview will get on OCTOBER will get it..? I Need your help... for clarification all this thank you...

Last edited by a moderator: