H1 Transfer

rajanpt

Hi,

I am in trouble. I applied for H1B in this cycle through a consultant. I covered the cost of the H1b and paid the consultant a big amount. After receiving the money, the consultant has turned hostile.

I do not know the approval details on the H1b. But do believe that the approval has been made. Can I find out the details of the H1b? Can I transfer the H1B somehow?

Thanks
Rajan

It sounds like this "consultant" might have scammed you. You might want to check to see if he even filed it by calling the service yourself.

IF you have been approved with your H1B , USCIS will notify a mail. You can also check online with your receipt number.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi,

I am in trouble. I applied for H1B in this cycle through a consultant. I covered the cost of the H1b and paid the consultant a big amount. After receiving the money, the consultant has turned hostile.

I do not know the approval details on the H1b. But do believe that the approval has been made. Can I find out the details of the H1b? Can I transfer the H1B somehow?

Thanks
Rajan