July 2009 N-400 Filers

Fingerprints cleared the same day

FP done on Aug.8, just called the FBI number 304-625-5590, I was told that it was good, they submitted to immigration office the same day, however, I haven't seen any update on line, on line message is still showing they got my application on July 15th. Anybody like this?

Thanks for the FBI number. FBI customer support confirmed that my FP's were received on 8/24/09 (same day as when I went to give them) and were cleared and sent back to immigration the same day.

Cheers

7/09/09: N400 Mailed to TX, lockbox
7/13/09: Recipt Date/Priority Date
7/29/09: FP notice date
8/01/09: FP notice received
8/11/09: FP Done per schedule
8/25/09: Online Status Updated "Case X'ferred for Std Interview"
9/02/09:IL letter Recieved
10/08/09:Interview date

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: NBC*000nnnnnn

Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. As part of our standard processing you will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I also have the same problem. FP done on 8/19. FBI said the same thing. I don't see update online either.

07/13/2009 - N-400 Received
08/19/2009 - Fingerprint Done in Indianapolis, IN (App was 08/11)
waiting for IL

Timeline Update

ONLINE CASE STATUS changes to This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION
Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. As part of our standard processing you will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

TIMELINE
5 Year based N-400
GC Date: Oct 27, 2004
DO: Houston, TX
07/31/2009 (Day 01): N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation)
08/03/2009 (Day 04): N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
08/05/2009 (Day 06): Check Cleared
08/10/2009 (Day 11): NOA Received (Priority Date: 08/03/2009)
08/12/2009 (Day 13): Online Case Status changes to RFE (Finger Print Notice)
08/18/2009 (Day 19): FP Notice Received
08/25/2009 (Day 26): FP Done (Original Appointment Date: 09/04/2009)
09/05/2009 (Day 37): Online Case Status changes to CASE SENT to DO
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Letter Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Oath

ONLINE CASE STATUS changes to This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

TIMELINE
5 Year based N-400
GC Date: Oct 27, 2004
DO: Houston, TX
07/31/2009 (Day 01): N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation)
08/03/2009 (Day 04): N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
08/05/2009 (Day 06): Check Cleared
08/10/2009 (Day 11): NOA Received (Priority Date: 08/03/2009)
08/12/2009 (Day 13): Online Case Status changes to RFE (Finger Print Notice)
08/18/2009 (Day 19): FP Notice Received
08/25/2009 (Day 26): FP Done (Original Appointment Date: 09/04/2009)
09/05/2009 (Day 37): Online Case Status changes to CASE SENT to DO
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Letter Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Oath

Good for you!!! HOPEFULLY mine changes soon! we have the same dates =)

FP done on Aug.8, just called the FBI number 304-625-5590, I was told that it was good, they submitted to immigration office the same day, however, I haven't seen any update on line, on line message is still showing they got my application on July 15th. Anybody like this?

Hi newmember09 any news of the interview? What's your DO?

Got my IL today. ID is set for 10/6

One question. The IL has what seems like a standard list of documents to bring. One of them is about arrests and court dispositions. When I submitted my N400 I included Court certified dispositions. Do I have to get another copy and bring it to the Interview?

Good luck to you Mimi. I recd the interview letter today. Let me know if you have gotten yours too.

Sairam, it looks like is going to take a while for me since I found out that I probably have to go do the interview in Altanta DO and they are so behind, right now people from JUNE are receiving the interview letters so we'll see I will keep u posted and you do the same.