Contacting TSC

Chocolate

Registered Users (C)
I wanted to know how do I go about contacting TSC. All I get is an automated message.I wanted to know my 140 receipt no. Is there a way I can find out from the TSC.I have tried to do so with my employer and havent had much luck.Any inputs.

Have your employer or attorney of record for this case call USCIS and find out case status, they normally will not share info with beneficiary (you) since I-140 is employer's petition

Not much luck

Have your employer or attorney of record for this case call USCIS and find out case status, they normally will not share info with beneficiary (you) since I-140 is employer's petition

I tried doing that too but didnt have any luck.When I called the customer service last year they said they will be giving the receipt no to the alien. But I had just filed a week before that hence it was yet to be updated.How do I contact TSC apart from automated message line. My dates are current and I just wanted to know whether I cleared the 140 line or still in it.Any inputs.

I was in the same situation, you won't get the receipt number if you call up TCS as you the beneficiary. So other ways to get your receipt number is

1. Try speak to employer and ask him to provide you the reference number tell him that you need it for your reference.

2. If not ask your attorney, most of the time they are very loyal to employers.

3. If non of the above is working out, walking into your closest immgiration office provide them all your details and if you lucky they might let you know
(This advice was give to me by an immigration lawyer not sure it will work as I didn't try this option.)

Good Luck.