Think GOD!!!!!!!! EB2 INDIA !!!!!PD -2002 !!!!!!NOT Approved

va_lc_case

Registered Users (C)
Think GOD!!!!!!!! EB2 INDIA !!!!!PD -2002 !!!!!!NOT Approved........

Please see my signature.....

They are still working EB2 2001 PDsssssssssss

Hi, buddy, be patient. I have similar, maybe even early dates compare to you, also EB2, and went through family tragedy, work changing, and still hanging. The day will come....

Hang on

I have later PD & RD ( PD 2002,RD 2006 ) compared to you folks and often salivate at the Nebraska approvals for India EB2 ( with PD 2003 and RD 2007 ).
The ones at TSC with EB2 are in a dull cycle. May be next month it will pick up. One thing to watch out is whether the India EB2 visa numbers might all get used up.

This f****ing Immi system made me to wait lifetime.

I waited to clear all the back-log in Phili B E C....

Now I am waiting for the 485 July fiasco log.....

This might be the wait till the end of ones life i guesss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The shitty IO who touched my 485 is sleeeping in COMA..... No one can help him to wake up....

Think God...

I am also waiting, waiting ......still waiting. :eek: Many SRs, infopasses, congressional enquiries, Ombudsman etc. etc. Name check cleared in Oct.2007. Everything clear - but no end in sight:mad:Getting frustrated. Sometimes annoyed in seeing approvals with RD 2007 while we are witing with PD 2002 and RD 2006. :confused: I don't know if it is worth the wait.:(

PD -09-2002 RD 05-2006

Hi All,

I know all your pains as I also went thru that path,
but please be wait for some more time man
i think you'll get your approvals soon

Frustration!!!!

I know all your pains as I also went thru that path,
but please be wait for some more time man
i think you'll get your approvals soon

I also got frustrated and took infopass yesterday and met one of the women. She said only the Priority dates mean something and not the processing times.

She believes that all files in 2001 and 2002 (old timers) are ready for approval and sitting in the shelves.

She told me USCIS assign x-number of visas to each service centers. The consumption of visas in each service center is different.

I think in our case Texas Service Center, it looks like they already consumed their assigned visa numbers.

Let us hope we all get approved in next batch.

I also can feel your pain.

PD:12/11/2002
1485: 4/30/07 (RD)

Everything is set but waiting for approval.:D

Senators office informed me that they are going to assign to my case to IO

Guys,

Senators office informed me that they are going to assign to my case to IO.

This guys told me this shit since year and half....... I dont believe this gut....

How can we contact the OMBUDSMAN....
That might help