Yes! Yes! Yes! NC memo works!

guydot

Registered Users (C)
Some history:

I-485 and I-140 filed on Jan 2007

Then got an RFE email on October 3, 2007 - which turned out to be a computer error (but took me a LONG time to confirm that it is a computer error)

Then was stuck in name check - and saved by the new memo!!!!

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

I am SOOOOOO happy!
Special thanks to the members of this forum for your help and information throughout this process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. What's your PD and country?

Hey zinchak - How are you buddy? long time to see you. Waiting for April party? sorry man you and many of us missed last year boat.

I wish you shouldn't miss this April'08 USCIS boat. All the best!

I think i still have my wine bottle in your shelf. ;)

Hi LB:

Hope all is well...did you get current for 4/08? We guys have been waiting way too long...it appears we will be current 4/08, lets hope it sticks..till our files are approved....

keep in touch

Hey zinchak - How are you buddy? long time to see you. Waiting for April party? sorry man you and many of us missed last year boat.

Boss I have already kept the bottle and it is aging day by day. Thanks for the wishes and hope we all get it soon. Atleast the dates are moving (though slow but it is moving).

Today (3/17/2008) - Approved and stamped

I went for 2nd interview with family, got approved and passports were stamped. No real excitement, but felt sense of relief.
Goodluck to everyone.

Congratulations Assur!!! I am really happy for you..I am in retrogression boat now..

I went for 2nd interview with family, got approved and passports were stamped. No real excitement, but felt sense of relief.
Goodluck to everyone.

Congratulations!!

Assur,

I am very happy for you!! I know, I know, but I am going to say it anyway... "I TOLD YOU SO!" ;)

I told you and Akbari that you two will be next. All the naysayers who have mocked you and your optimistic attitude for your faith in those queries sent to the Ombudsman, should now learn that your efforts have paid off finally.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i forget you, YES you said

Assur,

I am very happy for you!! I know, I know, but I am going to say it anyway... "I TOLD YOU SO!" ;)

I told you and Akbari that you two will be next. All the naysayers who have mocked you and your optimistic attitude for your faith in those queries sent to the Ombudsman, should now learn that your efforts have paid off finally.

Good luck and happy sailing!
Sure, your great help for all these efforts, "worked", and finally they have no choice to call and interview again. I felt/noticed that the Adjudication Officer was really started working on my cases without lunch break and took 2-3 hours to complete all my cases. May be it was from "big hand"
GCLingum, you are great and really thanks for the help.
I hope, soon, will be your day. Goodluck.

Name check

I am new to this forum and have a simple question for anyone who knows about this whole process, how do you know you are actually in name check process? Does the new 6 month rule starts from filing date or from finger print date?
I-485
EB-3 ROW
PD: 6/22/05
FD:7/2/2007 TSC
ND:10/2/2007
Biometric 12/14/2007
LUD: 12/14/2007