I-140/485 sent to Vermont..

mixe

Hello,
I need your help please.

I applied in July 2007 for I-140 and I-485 (Employment Based GC concurrently. I live in Florida, I work in Florida as well. My file and my husband's file were sent the appropriate office to be processed. I was supposed to be sent to Texas. Well, my husband's file ended up in Texas and mine (I am the primary applicant) in Vermont! Which center has a huge wait-line. My question is: do I stand a chance to ask for my file to be transfered to Texas? What can I do? Any suggestions? Does USCIS generally have this practice of sending files to different centers despite the fact that certain centers are allocated for different states?

Regards.

Any idea why ??

Ours too... Today morning we got mail that our ( whole family ) cases transferred to Vermont Service Center. :mad:
My PD will be current as per April 2008 bulletin.

Any idea Gurus ?

Hello,
I need your help please.

I applied in July 2007 for I-140 and I-485 (Employment Based GC concurrently. I live in Florida, I work in Florida as well. My file and my husband's file were sent the appropriate office to be processed. I was supposed to be sent to Texas. Well, my husband's file ended up in Texas and mine (I am the primary applicant) in Vermont! Which center has a huge wait-line. My question is: do I stand a chance to ask for my file to be transfered to Texas? What can I do? Any suggestions? Does USCIS generally have this practice of sending files to different centers despite the fact that certain centers are allocated for different states?

Regards.

hi october 2006 I-140 approved vermont

my friends I-140 aslo trasnferede to vermont its must be slower if the people wrost about it m i right :(

He is I-140 is aproved at the october 2006 and as much as i understand its now proscessing april 2006 when do u thınk they will come to october ... so 1 mont of process equal to 1 month of normal date or its faster???