Track I-485 Approvals (After new Name Check 180 day rule)

Old applications.???!!!!
The approvals I am seeing all have RD of May June 2007. Agreed some have old PD . Old cases are cases which have an old RD like mine and many others. I have a RD of 2003. I have seen poepl on the forum with an RD of 2002 2003 and 2004.
what about them??
see my sig

michvin, you are among the few.
Maybe your name check was actually cleared. To me it looks like there were application which had cleared NC but were just eating dust. I am sure you were one of them.
maybe they are approving those who were actually cleared in begining and people stuck in name check will get Conditional cards. Is this a possibility.???
Your comments

michvin, you are among the few.
Maybe your name check was actually cleared. To me it looks like there were application which had cleared NC but were just eating dust. I am sure you were one of them.
maybe they are approving those who were actually cleared in begining and people stuck in name check will get Conditional cards. Is this a possibility.???
Your comments
everything is possible, however I have a letter from FBI dataed end of January 2008 that my namecheck is pending. Mzybe it was cleared in February. I don't know which card I am going to receive - I'll update ASAP

I hope you get a permamanent one.Kepp us posted.
After waiting for so long they better give it to you .
Me I think I will wait a little longer. Maybe If my parents become citizens in 2 years they can sponser me for family base :) :). That will be faster.
By that time I think they will finsh my Back groiund checks.

Conditional EB Green Cards

Hi everybody,

This is the second time I hear of the "conditional" employment-based green cards (see post # 92 in this thread). I am one of the people who has been approved this week after a long namecheck delay. I hope the issue of a "conditional" green card is not true after this long wait!!!

Anyone else who has received a "conditional" employment-based green card, please let us know.

Folks,

I've been a silent (hopeless) member for a while. I would share with you what I learned today. I called the USCIS to check the status of my I485 that has been pending for 2.5 years (name check) and to see if my case fulfills the conditions of the new name-check law. The costumer service transferred my call to a local office, where I've been told that my case DOES fulfill the new law and that I'm eligible for a TEMPORARY green card. When I asked about the processing time, he told me that they have currently 46,000 applications to process and they started issuing CG on March 10 starting by the older applications. He added that it may take a couple of months to process all eligible applications.

After a long waiting time, it seems there is hope and a temporary CG is better than nothing. I encourage you to call the CIS and ask about your case.

Good luck.
HAH

Got "The" E-mail from CRIS!

Finally approved!

Just got "Card production ordered" e-mails for myself and my dependents.

EB2 ROW. Original labor. PD July 2003.
Stuck in PBEC.
RD Nov 2006.
Stuck in NC.
AD 3/13/2008

So I called up the USCIS customer service number to see if my NC has been cleared as my PD is current again.
A courteous man picked up the phone, said he didn't know about the new memo about the 180 day rule for the FBI NC. Then he said he'd transfer me to someone else and hung up. :)

So I called up the USCIS customer service number to see if my NC has been cleared as my PD is current again.
A courteous man picked up the phone, said he didn't know about the new memo about the 180 day rule for the FBI NC. Then he said he'd transfer me to someone else and hung up. :)

My guess is that USCIS non-service centers were having a great time up until the memo was issued.

They could rely on (a) retrogression, and (b) the FBI, to not have to process any AOS.

You can bet that if Visa Quotas are ever increased, it will takes months before they 'ever heard' about it.

Pr!cks!!

background check

Some of us (who recently sent evidence for RFE) have been getting this reply. "we initiated a background after we recieved your evidence - call us back in 180 days" I guess the background check is different than FBI name check as my name check was started four years back.

My guess is that USCIS non-service centers were having a great time up until the memo was issued.

They could rely on (a) retrogression, and (b) the FBI, to not have to process any AOS.

You can bet that if Visa Quotas are ever increased, it will takes months before they 'ever heard' about it.

Pr!cks!!

Funny you mention that because on my last infopass the IO at the window told me it is good that your FP are current ( MY PD was current too and he was replying in that context) and it looks like " they " do not need any more documents otherwise they will have to do a background check again. I said but my Namecheck is already clear. He said " I didnt say Name check " and kept quite. At that time I thought he was justa new hire and didnt not know much.
But now that you say it kind of makes sense. True or false that is the line they are going to take now.

Funny you mention that because on my last infopass the IO at the window told me it is good that your FP are current ( MY PD was current too and he was replying in that context) and it looks like " they " do not need any more documents otherwise they will have to do a background check again. I said but my Namecheck is already clear. He said " I didnt say Name check " and kept quite. At that time I thought he was justa new hire and didnt not know much.
But now that you say it kind of makes sense. True or false that is the line they are going to take now.
was he talking about IBIS?

MICHVIN,
Over the last 5 years I have been given so many replies ( all useless) by USCIS that I can write a book about it.
This person or CS or IO whoever he was told me "you case is Pending"
I said DUH ! I can see that on my profile too.
NO he told me ( like alittle kid) I can see more than you like I can see when you came into the country. I told him I know all that , All i want to know whats stopping my case. Then he said oh you know PD is not current.
I told him " Are you serious. MY PD FRB 2001 has been current for a year now. Then he said oh yeah," They have not yet made up thier mind yet"
I said for over 5 years they have not mad eup thier mind. At this point he started on that story which I took to be whole BS considering the conversation I had with him till now.

MICHVIN,
Over the last 5 years I have been given so many replies ( all useless) by USCIS that I can write a book about it.
This person or CS or IO whoever he was told me "you case is Pending"
I said DUH ! I can see that on my profile too.
NO he told me ( like alittle kid) I can see more than you like I can see when you came into the country. I told him I know all that , All i want to know whats stopping my case. Then he said oh you know PD is not current.
I told him " Are you serious. MY PD FRB 2001 has been current for a year now. Then he said oh yeah," They have not yet made up thier mind yet"
I said for over 5 years they have not mad eup thier mind. At this point he started on that story which I took to be whole BS considering the conversation I had with him till now.
I DO understand what you feel.
I said it countless times here and elsewhere: Infopass is waste of time, if you want to find out your case status. Period.

I am new to the forum. It seems that memo is working for some only.
EB1- 485- 4/4/07
FP- 5/3/07
AP and EAD approved- May 07
485- STuck in name check

Dear Friends,

I received the approval mail today. Thanks immigration portal and fellow members for all the information...

I hope everyone gets cleared soon...

Finally i got the magic email "Card production Ordered".

EB3; June 2001; Nebraska Service Center; RD: June 2007; ND: July 2007

Got approval emails this morning!!!

Got the much awaited emails (welcome notice and card production ordered) this morning for both me and my spouse.....there were no LUD's or anything....just straight emails this morning.

We are very thrilled....and would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the responses to our queries, sharing their experiences and all the support to get through tough time......

And for everyone who is waiting.....hang in their. The namecheck memo is working, and you will see the emails soon.

thank you all once again..

Got the much awaited emails (welcome notice and card production ordered) this morning for both me and my spouse.....there were no LUD's or anything....just straight emails this morning.

And for everyone who is waiting.....hang in their. The namecheck memo is working, and you will see the emails soon.

thank you all once again..

Congratulations ration_card. Enjoy your freedom.