Is This An Approval???

stmartin

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I haven't received anything like the welcoming email and approval.

Just a little bit concerned and confused.

Thank you.

yes sir!

Yes Sir!
unless you are expecting some other card from USCIS..

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I haven't received anything like the welcoming email and approval.

Just a little bit concerned and confused.

Thank you.

Thank you. By the way the email system is not working with USCIS. I have to login to my account @ USCIS to know the status. This is the last card I am expecting.

What kind of question is this? Looks like either people do not want to get approved or Its become a fashion to not believe their own eyes. My daughter yet to be two year old, if sees an apple clearly tells its apple. I don't know what the confusion is for these 30+ old's. They read Card production ordered, and they have question about it, they read notice sent welcoming Permanent Resident and they have a question about it. I thought we all know English very well and can understand simple sentances. Sorry about the long one. But thought it is high time to stop asking non-sense.

I agree. Also, what's with not posting one's case details with the message?

What kind of question is this? Looks like either people do not want to get approved or Its become a fashion to not believe their own eyes. My daughter yet to be two year old, if sees an apple clearly tells its apple. I don't know what the confusion is for these 30+ old's. They read Card production ordered, and they have question about it, they read notice sent welcoming Permanent Resident and they have a question about it. I thought we all know English very well and can understand simple sentances. Sorry about the long one. But thought it is high time to stop asking non-sense.

I think you are all reading too much between the lines. I am just confused with the system. Isn't it that you get an approval first before card in process?. I got the card in process without the approval. I am not talking about apples, kids and rubbing it off to you all. You will be the first one to know that I am rubbing it off to you. Its just a question.

Good luck!!!

Here is my case:

Case Type: EB3/RIR
PD: 06-23-2002
I765, I131, I485 RD: 6/24/07
I765 : 8/20/07
FP Code 3: 9/4/07
I485 : 11/8/07, 11/9/07

Last edited by a moderator:
What difference does it make in what order the status message changes?...they all are for approved cases only. Are you somehow auditing their System? Would you not accept the GC if you see "Card Production Ordered" followed by "Your I-485 is Approved" in that order. This paranoia is unparalleled.