Tracking for EB2-NIW with PD Sep 2005 Only

GC_SEP2005

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am just starting this new thread to track all the people with EB2-NIW category and whose PD was in Sep 2005.

Thanks

Count me in too

Hi,
Count me in too.

My EB2-NIW (India) is pending (spouse and me) at TSC after being transferred there from CSC in Mar 2006.

Reached CSC on 09/30/05, but they gave RD/ND of Oct 13, 2005.
So PD is Oct, 2005.
I-140 approved in July 2006

FP2 done in May, 2007. No LUD after that.
Last I-485 update in Dec. 2006.

I'm working on EAD now.
3rd EAD/AP got approved in August 2007.
thanks.

Let's keep in touch by email?

Hi GC_SEP2005,
If you would like to keep communicating with me even off this forum, you can email me at ruiupx at yahoo.

Did you get any LUD after your FP2 in May, 2007?

I know couple of EB2-NIW cases from Sep. 2005 also got approved, they are LaxmanGupt and PaloAlto_GC, saw their postings on this forum
But, I'm not in touch with them.

It will be good to have some more people in our situation (EB2-NIW India TSC/CSC, with RD/ND/PD of Sept/Oct 2005) come forward. We can they discuss clearly about our cases with each other, maybe through yahoo groups or something or just by regular email.

Thanks.

Take me too in your group, EB-2 NIW-TSC

Hi

I have been waiting since Jan 2005. I don't know when I will see my approval, lets hope best in sep.

Checking if any one was lucky in this group

Hey hi Folks,

Just checking if anyone got lucky within this group.

Cheers!

Hi GC_Sep2005,
thanks for reviving the post again.

I'm still waiting.
I hope others in this particular situation will respond and update.

thanks.

--
EB2-NIW, I-140/I-485. Sep/Oct 2005.
I-140 AD July 2006.
FP2 May 2007.

Time to Watch

Hi Guys,

Just to make this thread live again since we are current again after one year. So lets keep updated....

Hi Folks,
MY EB2-NIW was also filed around the same time. I-140 approval by April 2005. I-485 filed Sep 29, 2005 (biggest mistake in delaying it). Waiting for it till now.
Jai B

Count me

NIW concurrent PD 09/16/2005
I 485 pending
EAD 4th approved

Abhuda

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting

Hi Folks,
Just to refresh my status..........I'm still waiting............don't know what's going.

Did not get any RFE yet.
No idea whether name check, bkgd check are done or not.
Never contacted anyone about anything to follow up.

Just sitting on my behind and hoping it will get approved soon.

Last FP2 done in May 2007.

Time to file 4th EAD/AP this month.

Haven't been to this forum in 2 years and it looks like I'm not the only one with renewed interest. Hope at least some of us Sept '05 filers can leave this forum forever by Sept '08.

Interesting info from trackitt.com:
There are ~820 pending 485 cases in the EB2+EB2NIW category with chargeability India and priority dates before June 1 2006. Most had priority dates before Sept'05. However, most of these cases (~750 by my crude estimate) were filed in the summer fiasco of 2007. Since TSC's processing date for I-485 is currently 7/16/07, it is likely that a large fraction of those cases have still not been fully processed. Therefore, us Sept'05 concurrent filers may be more likely to get visa numbers in the coming 2 months than those with PDs before us but 485 RDs after us.

Nice analysis but...

Nice analysis but not every one has add their cases on trackitt as their are many other similar sites. Also looks like there has being no NIW case approved in this month and all of them are PREM. Its weird that they are just looking at cases that were submitted in July 2007 and nothing before that irrespective of PD. So lets see if we can get any approvals for NIW in coming weeks or not.

Best of luck!

I think we should write to Obdusman or CIS director about processing of old EB2-NIW cases.
National interest cases should be processed on priority as they are in national interest.

EB2-NIW India TSC 09/2005

I completely Agree with it

I completely agree with you. We all should get united and write a common (or individual letters at the same time) not only to Obdusman and CIS director but also to our congressman and senators. NIW has to have some meaning and if I am right is high priority in EB2 category. All folks here with NIW with PD current or their friends lets get in touch and see if we can write a letter sometime next week so that we could take some action while the PD is current. I think its time now for us to do something from our side to have our application approved.

As per the bulltein it said they would process the application based on PD but on murthy law site they said its going to be based on RD in anycase there are many NIW cases that come first compared to the recent approved cases.

Give your feedback folks!!!!

I think we should write to Obdusman or CIS director about processing of old EB2-NIW cases.
National interest cases should be processed on priority as they are in national interest.

EB2-NIW India TSC 09/2005

GC_SEP2005, great!!

Can you please spend some time on drafting the letter and post in this thread. You may use some earlier draft. I will look for a draft if I have one used previously for senator.
we need to take act quickly and make sure that we do not miss the train this time. We will try to put the draft here today or tonight.

Lets act before we miss the train..........
They are approving EB2 PERMS with 2006 PDs. trackitt.com shows approval of 19 EB2 cases with PD of 2006 and I 485 RD of July 2007. This is simply unfair. I do not know if it is worth filing WOM because they may deny the case.

We are waiting from 2005 having filed concurrently.

No NIW approvals. I know of people who have been pending EB2-NIW India for 2003-2005 PD.
abhuda

Sure I will have the draft by tonight.

Kindly contact your friends so that we can have significant number of letters going at one time to have some impact.

While I wait for 485, where to send supporting docs for online EAD+AP?

Folks,
I-485 filed in 2005 originally at CSC with WAC receipt #. Transfer to TSC in 2006 with same receipt #.

For past years, I have been filing online EAD+AP renewals and sending supporting docs to TSC since I-485 is pending there.

Recently, I've been seeing that there is doubt over where to send supporting docs.

I'm now ready to file online my 4th EAD+AP. I've mentioned that 485 is pending at TSC.

So, should I just accept the address that the online process will spew out at the end about sending supporting docs or do I need to override that and force send it to either TSC or NSC?

Your replies will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
--
EB2-NIW-IN
RD/ND/PD: Oct 13, 2005

If a drafted letter is posted here, I can forward it to the EB2NIW folks registered on trackitt.com. Hopefully at least some of them will join in. Thanks for your efforts GC_SEP2005 and abhuda!

SR reply

Hi All,
I got a reply for my SR: 'I485 is ready for review and will send it for I485 supervisor for review. We will get back to you within 45-60 days for this notice of action'.
Do anybody know, what does this mean. is it a routine answer or just gimmics!

If a drafted letter is posted here, I can forward it to the EB2NIW folks registered on trackitt.com. Hopefully at least some of them will join in. Thanks for your efforts GC_SEP2005 and abhuda!