Called TSC 08/09 - Name check cleared !!!

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
I got hold of a good IO at TSC using POJ method. She was very helpful.

IO: SRC # ?
Me: told her.
IO: Name?
ME: told her.
IO: How can I help?
ME: Got my FP, what about derivatives?
IO: The system generates them, so can't do much.
ME: How about my name check?
IO: (can here punching keys) hmmmm... everything is cleared except for the FP.
ME: (couldn't beleive my ears) Name check cleared?
IO: Yes.
ME: 15 days back someone told me that they are still pending?
IO: Let me check (keys punching... me praying)
IO: Well, the name check got cleared on 07/30/2007. Few days back.
ME: You made my day!!!
IO: (Laughs)
ME: Visa # assigned?
IO: We don't have that information.
ME: Thanks alot! Have a nice day!
IO: Thanks, bye.

Phew........ ummmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaaaa (deep breath)

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Visit your nearest local office and try to get FP notice for your dependents. Sometimes delay in FP for dependents might hold up your approval!

hudakchullu, Can you please share what else did you do to get your namecheck cleared?

Congratulations...

I am also stuck in namecheck more than 2 years. Can you please let me know what else did you do to get your NC cleared?

Did you get reply from First Lady or FBI?

did you contact VP?

what else did you do?

I appreciate your help on this.

I got hold of a good IO at TSC using POJ method. She was very helpful.

IO: SRC # ?
Me: told her.
IO: Name?
ME: told her.
IO: How can I help?
ME: Got my FP, what about derivatives?
IO: The system generates them, so can't do much.
ME: How about my name check?
IO: (can here punching keys) hmmmm... everything is cleared except for the FP.
ME: (couldn't beleive my ears) Name check cleared?
IO: Yes.
ME: 15 days back someone told me that they are still pending?
IO: Let me check (keys punching... me praying)
IO: Well, the name check got cleared on 07/30/2007. Few days back.
ME: You made my day!!!
IO: (Laughs)
ME: Visa # assigned?
IO: We don't have that information.
ME: Thanks alot! Have a nice day!
IO: Thanks, bye.

Phew........ ummmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaaaa (deep breath)

Good Luck!

cubiclefun,

I tried everything.....

congresswoman - made inquiries, trigger FP (big help)
senator 1 - stupid. Never responded... have employed lazy peoples.
senator 2 - they asked for info... never responded back.
faxed to FBI - No response.
written to FL - No response.
written Ombudsman - Received letter stating it is under security checks and being processed.
Service request - Received letter stating "Additional Review, call after 180 days"
3 Infopass - NC pending for all 3 Infopass.
calling TSC - Security clearence pending.... few times got rude representative as well.

Good Luck!

hudakchullu

Thanks hudakchullu. I think I have done everything other than the infopasses.
Pray God that You should receive your GC very soon.

hudakchullu,
Can you please also give time frame that you requested to FL and Senator ? I also did the same and senator congressman send me a letter they intiated status inquiry with FBI about 6 weeks back. But no reply from FBI. Wait..Wait...

hudakchullu,
That's great. Where did you initially file your Application. In TSC itself or your case got transferred there. I had called IO last week and she told me that it's cleared now and then I called them again this week to verify that's correct they told me it's pending. Even Infopass IO told me it's pending and so I lost all the hopes. I am not trying to discourage you but I will advice you to confirm once again.

Thanks,
DK

I dont think so

Dkverma - I agree on confirming it again but I still think it is a reliable information as Long as the IO did not misinterpret between the security check and Finger Print check as he has given FP recently.

Hope everything is fine,.

hudakchullu,

Excellent news. You'll be approved very soon. In a week or two after your FP's.

I went for an infopass appt last week and the officer told me that USCIS had requested for two name checks (by mistake) on the same day. According to her, one of them was cleared within short time while the other is still pending. She told me that my name check should be clear since the first one came back successfully. But, when I call the TSC IO, they tell me that I am still stuck in name check. Any suggestions to what I should do next. I have asked my senator's office to follow up on this.

ATL EB3 India
PD Jul'2002 I-485 RD 10/2004
TSC
FP2 jun'07

dkverma,

Mine is an original TSC case (No transfer). I have some confidence in the lady cause she was very nice and was listening/responding well. Also, I could hear her typing the numbers/info and then responding. She looked in the system twice when I asked her about my name check. The answers were not instant, it took some time. Also, she mentioned the date the Name check got cleared.

I hope she is right..... this is the first time someone said other then "Pending"....

Good Luck!

dkverma,

Mine is an original TSC case (No transfer). I have some confidence in the lady cause she was very nice and was listening/responding well. Also, I could hear her typing the numbers/info and then responding. She looked in the system twice when I asked her about my name check. The answers were not instant, it took some time. Also, she mentioned the date the Name check got cleared.

I hope she is right..... this is the first time someone said other then "Pending"....

Good Luck!

congrats hudakchullu!! You should be leaving us soon...

Where do you get visa number allotted information

Hi, I called TCS today and IO told me security check up is cleared but she don't have any information on visa number assaignment. Where do we get the information on visa number allotment?Thanks

I am in the same boat

Got an information from Senator saying that
Security Check Pending.

PD 04/2003
140/485 - RD - 04/2004
FP1 - 05/2004
140 - AD - 02/2006
FP2 - ???? (NOT RCVD I dont know why??)
InfoPass & Senator enquiry: Security Check pending since 2005.
485 - AD - Pending

Congrats hudakchullu,

In my case i was told by the Lady IO at the local office (through infopass appointment) 3 different times in May, June and July of this year that my case is pending Name Check.

I got a reply letter (through the good offices of my Senator) from the FBI Asst Director that my Name Check was cleared in May 2004 (within a month of submission).

So everybody do not trust anyone you speak to. Try to corroborate facts from multiple sources. I had read and heard how USCIS tries to blame FBI for delay in processing "Current Cases", now i have first hand experience.The fact that a Federal employee can mislead/misinform/even lie to you is shocking.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
hudakchulla

hang in there.. i am asuming you tried to get your FP2 request... because your FP has expired.. please call them if not...
Good Luck