I-485 Transfered to NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER ??

I got an email for interview !

Hello

I got an email we need to go interview on Oct 29, 2007. Our cases have been transferred from NSC to NBC on Aug. 6, 2007.

Our I-485s have been pending since Apr 2005 because of the FBI name check. I am not sure whether my name check has been cleared or not. My name check has been pending since Apr. 2005.

EB1-EA
I-140 Approved before filing I-485s.
I-485 ND April, 2005

Thanks

I dreamed last night, my case is transfered to NBC too. I am not sure it will be true or not.
I dreamed last year , I visit my family without GC, it came true. Hope this time it will not.

How long before interview schedule ?

My case was transferred on 20th Aug. How long should it be before I get the interview letter.

Modunet - Can u please post when you got the communication after ur case was transferred on Aug 6.

Anxious. Hoochie

How long before interview schedule ?

Modunet - Can u please post when you got the communication after ur case was transferred on Aug 6. Can u also post what documents theyve asked for please.

Anxious. Hoochie

Every documents !

Hello

My case was transferred on Aug 6 2007. And then my LUD changed on Aug 7 2007. No more updates on the online message.
It looks they asked me all kinds of documents. I think I need to bring every documents on me. My lawyer told me they will send me the lists I need to prepare. I am not sure why I need to have an interview.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

My case was transferred on Aug 6 2007. And then my LUD changed on Aug 7 2007. No more updates on the online message.

It looks they asked me all kinds of documents. I think I need to bring every documents on me.

Thanks

You said you received EMAIL for interview, not postal mail?
Would you mind copy/paste the list of the documents they requested? Have you ever changed employer? thx

Received LUD today:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I got the same email

I got the same email on 27th. I wonder how much longeer before they schedule an interview (which is what its looking like with the transfer to NBC). I am trying to pin it based on other cases. But dont have much info in that regard.

Thanks, Hoochie

Nothing from My side.

Havent heard a thing. Mine got transferred on Aug 20Th.

MY ead renewal went to Nebraska and havent heard a thing on that either.

Worried :confused:

Hoochie

My case was transferred to NBC on Aug 21st and received an interview letter on Sep 14th. Interview is scheduled on Oct 9th.

Lun 09/07

I got an LUD of 09/07.

I hope I get the interview letter soon.

Boinepav, did u get an online email when the interview was scheduled ? or was it just a letter.

Hoochie.

Don't know what's going on. I have not received any LUD since 8/30, which says case pending in office....:(

I just got a letter from USCIS - interview is scheduled for Oct 24 in October for me and spouse.

Thanks, Hoochie

Got mine scheduled on 11/2. Spouse and primary are at different times (30 minutes apart). Priority date printed on letter was the same as that on I485 receipt date, but not real priority date :confused:

My case has just been transferred to NBC but my PD is not current yet!! So do they transfer cases which are not even current as of now.
MY PD: Jan 28th 2005
I140 approved on June 2007
Filed 1485, EAD , AP in Aug 2007???

Are there any other people which similar situations? What will they do with interview if they can not adjudicate my case right now? Do they only transfer cases which they can adjudicate after interview???? I am kind of confused here ...can any one help?

AD:08/17/2006
I-140
RD: 09/12/2006
Premium Filing: 5/2007
AD: 06/08/2007
I-485
RD: 08/07/2007
EAD and AP Recieved: 12/11/2007
Case transferred to NBC on 4/17/2008