I-485 Transfered to NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER ??

dvi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have got this status update just today -
Does anybody know if this is good or not? Please advise...

=============================================
Receipt Number: WAC0502XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On July 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

=============================================

Buddy,

You are not the only one. I also got the same message today. My number is also similar to yours. God only knows what is going on...

Do you have any special conditions like change in employer or anything..

--------------------------------------------------

Receipt Number: WAC0502XXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My info:

PD: May 2003
RD: Nov 2004
CSC=>NSC: May 2007
RFE EVL: 05/11/2007
RFE Recv: 06/04/2007
NSC=>NBC: 07/02/2007

I've changed (actually my employer created another company and transfered me there along with the others) employer on May 2005, but did not file AC21.

So that's pretty much it.

Do you have anything unusual ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anything unusual. But looks like you and I are having same RD. I read in a fourm that it is a sign for interview. We may be called for interview at a local office which might be good. But let us see whether there are others or it is just us.

PD: April 2002
RD: Nov 2004
CSC=>NSC: FEB 2007
NSC=>NBC: 07/02/2007

I got a notice mentioning "we have transfered this case to NBC in order to speedup the process"

I don't believe this but nothing I can do but simply watch this drama of transfers.

Yes, i got the same message this Saturday, let's see what's going to happen next

My wife's applicaiton is transferred to NBC

I had an LUD change on 27th but no email. I got an email on my wife's petition that NSC xferred her petition to NBC. So one more to the group.

Yes , I am in the same situation.I got the update on July 31.
Could you please tell me your experience.Thanks in advance

Whole cases for my family transferred to NSC ....

Hello....

I got three mails for may family with the following message...
My case was transferred from CSC to Nebrask Service Center on March, 2007.

I think this may be also the same for another delays....

On August 6, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I just got message saying my case was transferred to national benefits center, anybody have any thoughts ?

LUD update

Hello

My LUD updates today

8/6/2007->8/7/2007...

My name check has been pending since April, 2005. And recently, I got a letter from FBI triggered by Mrs. Bush. FBI said they could not give the exact date but will sure to process my name check as quickly as possible...

Do you think this transfer means my name check cleared ?

Thanks

DVI and GC-REQD,

Can you please post the details on the transfer to NBC as soon as you hear something from USCIS!

Thanks

Sail1

Hi Modunet,
Did you recevied the lettee from uscis I mean notice of action ? If you have received could you please share that ?

Hi Modunet,
Thanks for the reply. did you received any Interview letter or any Change in LUd's after the transfer to NBC.

Hi dvi,
Thanks for the reply. did you received any Interview letter or any Change in LUd's after the transfer to NBC.