Approved!!

csatg

Registered Users (C)
I just rcvd. the "card ordered" e-mail , i noticed LUD change on my case yesterday afternoon.
I am not sure if it helped , i did call USCIS after learning from the other members on this forum. If you have not done yet and if your PD is current please do so.

Thank you everyone on this forum for "helping each other" and Thank You Rajiv Khanna and his team for hosting a platform like this.

Good luck for the one's who are waiting for approval , i am pretty sure you'll all be approved soon.

Thx...

Congrats!!! Please let us know whether you are a transfer case and when your last FP was done.
Thanks,
Naveen Oshos
I just rcvd. the "card ordered" e-mail , i noticed LUD change on my case yesterday afternoon.
I am not sure if it helped , i did call USCIS after learning from the other members on this forum. If you have not done yet and if your PD is current please do so.

Thank you everyone on this forum for "helping each other" and Thank You Rajiv Khanna and his team for hosting a platform like this.

Good luck for the one's who are waiting for approval , i am pretty sure you'll all be approved soon.

Thx...

What did u say to USCIS ?

Congrats buddy !

What did you say to USCIS when you called ? Is there any special mantra that you would like to share to this forum ?

Thx...

My Second FP was done last year and valid until this July (based on 15 months FP rule ...)

I asked USCIS about the status of my case , they said they are going to initiate an enquiry and asked me to wait for 45 days.

For Sannams

They initiated an enquiry two days back.
No this is not a transferred case.

They initiated an enquiry two days back.
No this is not a transferred case.

HI csatg, whom did you call NCSC or uscis, I asked my lawyer to start enquiry and he did that last week, so far no LUD's on my case.