Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

pakiguy

Congragulations iak65 ;) Can you please provide your journey details for others to benefit?
got palstic today, well its a very long story I will write in details in a day or so I think have learned lot of stuff which will benefit atleast few of people here

Anyone updating the tracker?

With Justwatching getting his green card (btw, congratulations!!!), we need somebody else to keep the tracker updated. Is anyone willing to do it?
I am providing my update in the signature below -

Priority Date – 09-30-2004 CA
EB2 RIR
Country - Russia (non-retrogressed)
I-140/I-131/EAD/I-485 FD – 08-10-2006 RD - 08-29-2006
I-140 switched to PP on 10-16-06 AD – 10-18-2006
Finger Printing – 10-27-2006
I-485 RFE – 11-03-2006 (confirmation of the employment from the employer)
I-485 RFE RD – 01-12-2007
I-485 AP - Pending

I-485 LUD on 01-12-2007 - says
"Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 12, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else has 60 days response LUD??

Just wondering if anyone else has received LUD saying that you should get a response withing 60 days and what happened then. Is this 60 days true or not? My 60 days will be up on March 12 - I will update everyone if anything happens.
Please share your experience if you recieved 60 days LUD.
Thanks.

Gurus!!

ANy help on how to contact NSC (contact details) about Name check ? still searching in forum for answers for over 10 days now. ANy link /info will be useful.

pls help guys.. we have already started missing Justwatching.

Posting my queries again --

Thanks a ton, i have some more questions

1) can I schedule Infopass appt even before 6 months of processing and even if my date is after the latest published processing date? Its seems Yes is answer for both. pls confirm

2) How to contact NSC? what number to call? I have searched a lot in this forum and couldnt find the contact details as specified by Leo. pls help. I did find a very old 2005 post which has 202 number of FBI. I called and they said they have stopped the service.

3) How can i initiate a enquiry? do i really need to ? will it enrage anyone?

4 ) My case is pending for close to 7 (ND 08/08) months now . Can i start enquiry even if the Processing date shows June 26?

Thanks and good luck to all

1) can I schedule Infopass appt even before 6 months of processing and even if my date is after the latest published processing date? Its seems Yes is answer for both. pls confirm

2) How to contact NSC? what number to call? I have searched a lot in this forum and couldnt find the contact details as specified by Leo. pls help. I did find a very old 2005 post which has 202 number of FBI. I called and they said they have stopped the service.

4 ) My case is pending for close to 7 (ND 08/08) months now . Can i start enquiry even if the Processing date shows June 26?

Thanks and good luck to all

try this, i saw this somewhere in this thread...
1-800-375-5283

1-2-6-1

Lin#

1-3-4

Answers in line

A.) Yes you can schedule an info pass appt when ever u want to.

A 1 800 375 5283 ( 1 for english 2, 2, 6, 1, 1 to confirm receipt #, 3, 4) to go to NSC Nebraska service center

A.) call National service center 1800 375 5283 to intiate a service request

A.) Yes you can unless and other restricted for any reason by NSC

Thanks a ton Guys.. I really appreciate all your help

I have gone this route a few times but not exactly --- 1 800 375 5283 ( 1 for english 2, 2, 6, 1, 1 to confirm receipt, listen to automated status message, #, 3 as suggested by you guys. After this i generally press 6 to talk to customer service .

I have not tried "4" which is "when we have related cases filed together" . Customer rep person has always refused to give me any more information. They say they dont have any other information compare to what i can see on case tracking website. I will try option 4 on Monday and see if i can find something. They have also refused to intiate any enquiry on phone.

I guess i will go via infopass if phone call doesnt work.

Thanks again .

Last edited by a moderator:
i can not acces the web site

But you can do search case status online with you receipt number, they have a problem there but you still can see your case that way

Case Transfered to NE

There are lots of cases that got transfered from CSC to NE, and all these are pending for over two years since I-485 was filed. All these cases per USCIS have been stuck at Name Check/Background Checks. Not sure that UCCIS is trying to do here. Any thoughts? I have never tracked NE processing and I am not sure what that would do to my case.

Finally I got my Freedom

Hello Everyone,

Just now I have received my welcome note email from CRIS "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

I want to thank everyone in the forum for their support.

Best regards and I wish all of you a quick approval.
GC.

Congratulations gcgusa.

Do you recall when your Name check got cleared ?

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Just now I have received my welcome note email from CRIS "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

GC.

Hello Everyone,

GC.

Congratulations on your successful journey towards freedom. Can you let us know when your I-140 got cleared and if it was under regular or priority processing ?

Also did you do anything to expedite your case processing? It will help everybody here.

Congrats gcgcusa

Congratulations....It is good to see NSC resuming with approvals. I has a infopassappointment and the security officer told me that my NC had cleared but the processign might take time as my RD had been moved to October. I had filled my 485 around April 20 2006 and had replied to rfe in OCtober end. Now she says when NSC starts processing application around October than they will process my application...Gurus is this true?? I thought the RD does not change and my application is outside processign time but she did not agree with me...Now I think I have to wait till NSC starts processing application around October end.

Thanks

PD: June 2002 approved on March 2006
140,485 RD : Around April 20 2006
RFE on 485 :October end
140 Approved in August.
NC cleared in first week of Feb 07.
waiting for 485 approval

Congratulations....It is good to see NSC resuming with approvals. I has a infopassappointment and the security officer told me that my NC had cleared but the processign might take time as my RD had been moved to October. I had filled my 485 around April 20 2006 and had replied to rfe in OCtober end. Now she says when NSC starts processing application around October than they will process my application...Gurus is this true?? I thought the RD does not change and my application is outside processign time but she did not agree with me...Now I think I have to wait till NSC starts processing application around October end.

Thanks

PD: June 2002 approved on March 2006
140,485 RD : Around April 20 2006
RFE on 485 :October end
140 Approved in August.
NC cleared in first week of Feb 07.
waiting for 485 approval

when did u have ur infopass? and when ur namecheck was cleared? did u do anything to clear ur namecheck or it cleared by itself? did u contact anybody for clearing ur namecheck?

Name check

I had my infopass appointment today. I did not do anything to clear it. I had made an inquiry in January through the congressmen and they informed me that my back ground check was not done.

FP Notice

I have not received my FP notice yet... There are no LUDs on my 485s yet. Is there an LUD when they issue FP notice? ( I want to make sure I din't loose them in the mail )

Thanks

There is no LUD when they issue a FP notice. You will have LUD when you go for the FP and also a day or after to show that they received the FP results from FBI.

no FP notice

There is no LUD when they issue a FP notice. You will have LUD when you go for the FP and also a day or after to show that they received the FP results from FBI.

Thank you prq20. Is there anyone with RD of Dec 13 or Notice date of Jan 24 and did not receive FP notice?

Thanks