• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What if a frozen age expires?

Sayed Assad

Hi!
Since a long time i have a question that i am worried too much about, but i don't know the exact answer. If you could please help me throughly and basically i would be very glad of this.
I am the principle applicant, my wife and my child are the beneficiaries. I and my child passed our interview on April, my wife will be scheduled for a later interview appointment because of her incomplete medical check ups. And i think our case is pending. My son became 21 years old on January 5.( means his age will be under freeze until August 8). Now the question that i have: does it matter for my child to enter USA or to receive visa before 8 August? Or if our case goes to AP and the time passes after 8 August would he be disqualifed? In some sites as i read there was written that someone's age must be frozen until the visa bulletin became available and the visa number become available. Please i kindly request you to explain this subject to me. I am worried of him. If someone could please explain thorughly this subject i will be very glad of this.

Hi!
Since a long time i have a question that i am worried too much about, but i don't know the exact answer. If you could please help me throughly and basically i would be very glad of this.
I am the principle applicant, my wife and my child are the beneficiaries. I and my child passed our interview on April, my wife will be scheduled for a later interview appointment because of her incomplete medical check ups. And i think our case is pending. My son became 21 years old on January 5.( means his age will be under freeze until August 8). Now the question that i have: does it matter for my child to enter USA or to receive visa before 8 August? Or if our case goes to AP and the time passes after 8 August would he be disqualifed? In some sites as i read there was written that someone's age must be frozen until the visa bulletin became available and the visa number become available. Please i kindly request you to explain this subject to me. I am worried of him. If someone could please explain thorughly this subject i will be very glad of this.

By the way, if you as the PA is currently on AP which doesn't clear by the time your son age out, he unfortunately will not be issued with a visa.

Hi!

I have answered you on this exact question already. I have answered several of your questions on my blog, several times since February. I really don't understand why you are asking the same question again. My advice to you was to contact the embassy and get them to issue your visa and that of your son. Have you taken that advice?

So sorry. I thought you may have didnt pay attention. Cause i am posting too many questions and some of them are not well written because of my english. Sorry for that. :)

Sorry. :) hahah. You are right. But i thought you might have didnt pay to my question becuase that i ask too manu questions or not good questions. Thnks

I have answered you on this exact question already. I have answered several of your questions on my blog, several times since February. I really don't understand why you are asking the same question again. My advice to you was to contact the embassy and get them to issue your visa and that of your son. Have you taken that advice?
Thanks alot britsimon. I know you did too much for me. And i dont know how to thank you becuase of your hard efforts and time. I did it. I emailed to embassy but unfortunately there was no reply. I know you did too much for me but my case is too much important for me i want to get out of Afghanistan because of security concerns and you know better.

By the way, if you as the PA is currently on AP which doesn't clear by the time your son age out, he unfortunately will not be issued with a visa.
Yes i am the principle applicant and on CEAC site my visa status has changed to issued. But my son's status is still showing ready although we passed at the same day our interview.

Britsimon. Let me say something about you! Believe me that i even dont know how to appreciate all your efforts. You did alot to me by your information and giving me the exact answers. If one day i come to the USA first i want to see you once and after i assure and i promise to do as best of my ability for your weblog. I apperciate everyone right here. I have told about this forums and your weblog to each friend of mine who wish to immigrate. You are much more than what i say. But please realize me. I dont know english very well and i may have some problems in my country that i do like.this..