What are you doing right now ?

Hey there Pierre82. Great day over here - had a quick afternoon cocktail with some friends, and shopping. How about you?

Everything is doing fine. Little bit anxious waiting for DV lottery results this May and hoping I will get some good news of been selected.

That must be very exciting :) I wish you all the best! Which country are you coming from?

It is but at the same time, chances of winning are very low around 1%. Lets hope my third time trying brings better luck. I'm from Panama and things are doing good over here but I always wanted to have the opportunity to relocate to the U.S. and take advantage of better opportunities compared to over here. Besides my best friend lives over in Texas :)

It is but at the same time, chances of winning are very low around 1%. Lets hope my third time trying brings better luck. I'm from Panama and things are doing good over here but I always wanted to have the opportunity to relocate to the U.S. and take advantage of better opportunities compared to over here. Besides my best friend lives over in Texas :)

It's good that you have a friend to go to. That will surely make the eventual transition easier. I know how starting over in a new place can be challenging, but you are already ahead.

Do you get to visit often?

It's good that you have a friend to go to. That will surely make the eventual transition easier. I know how starting over in a new place can be challenging, but you are already ahead.

Do you get to visit often?

I sent you a PM with the response as the moderator suggested.