Waiting Asylum decision

If the asylum office works the LIFO system why our not moving, someone (he works at the asylum office )told me that the SF Asylum office, they are processing the cases filed in 2015.
If that’s true , then it’s amazing , imagine waiting 9 years ! Or are you saying others should continue to wait to make you happy and have ur case attended ??

If that’s true , then it’s amazing , imagine waiting 9 years ! Or are you saying others should continue to wait to make you happy and have ur case attended ??
@Asylee11 and @seeker512 , I had my biometrics in 2017 , received another notice today for my son for another biometrics, do you have any opinion on this , he also had his biometrics done in 2017 when he was 11. Thanks

Hello everyone, I applied in 2016, got interviewed in August 2023, and am still waiting for a decision. I also applied for the renewal of my EAD in March 2023, and that's also pending. My office is in San Francisco. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, I applied in 2016, got interviewed in August 2023, and am still waiting for a decision. I also applied for the renewal of my EAD in March 2023, and that's also pending. My office is in San Francisco. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
It will take 50/80 days in between to get EAD.
Be patient. I received my renewal card in 80 days
Approval notice received in 59 days.

@Asylee11 and @seeker512 , I had my biometrics in 2017 , received another notice today for my son for another biometrics, do you have any opinion on this , he also had his biometrics done in 2017 when he was 11. Thanks
This is just because he has attained the age of 18, that why they need his fresh biometrics. I don’t think, anything other than that.

It will take 50/80 days in between to get EAD.
Be patient. I received my renewal card in 80 days
Approval notice received in 59 days.
Thanks for updating, it's over 1 year now for EAD renewal and 7+ months for Interview Decision pending. my interview was in San Francisco Asylum Office.

Hello everyone,
My friend applied for asylum in 2015. Expedite request sent on 2023 and interview on mar 2023. Newark. It’s been more than a year and no decision yet. Email sent twice to expedite the decision as his wife is very sick. Any idea on what to do next ? Pls advise. He is in a real fix. Thanks.

Hello everyone,
My friend applied for asylum in 2015. Expedite request sent on 2023 and interview on mar 2023. Newark. It’s been more than a year and no decision yet. Email sent twice to expedite the decision as his wife is very sick. Any idea on what to do next ? Pls advise. He is in a real fix. Thanks.
I see nothing but mandamus.

Hello everyone,
It's seems Newark is in slow motion now . Sometimes I wonder if they're open and working. I have same time line and still waiting for decision .

Hello everyone,

And the funny part is. He sent the 2nd email at the beginning of this month to expedite his decision and see what is the response he got today from Newark USCIS.
This shows the qualifications of people working at USCIS.

Attachments

• IMG_4404.jpeg
    IMG_4404.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 55