Waiting Asylum decision

In Asylum decision: After getting EAD, TAX PAY Matters? What other background Factors matters like job investment etc ? Any Suggestions? @Savior4552 @Asylee11 @seeker512 @Hassanahmedkhan92 and all friends who got approval . Did you paid any taxes before you got approval ?
Bro taxes has nothing to do with your immigration or asylum journey until naturalization time but until then paying taxes or not got no effect all but watch out for the IRS they ain’t joking though.

In Asylum decision: After getting EAD, TAX PAY Matters? What other background Factors matters like job investment etc ? Any Suggestions? @Savior4552 @Asylee11 @seeker512 @Hassanahmedkhan92 and all friends who got approval . Did you paid any taxes before you got approval ?
No I didnt pay any special tax or anything before or after decision. I asked my lawyer about taking last year tax document with me during interview but he said its not necessary.

Seniors,
Allow me to ask a few question here.
I had interview in September 2023 at Houston Asylum office and I still didn't receive decision until now.
last month I request Congressman and his office helped me inquiry to USCIS.
Asylum Office replied this letter, May I know what does this situation mean ? Thank you so much for your discussion and suggestion!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 103453.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 103453.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
As long as my knowledge and opinion is concerned, you should focus on your asylum case. Tax matters are least factor. Suppose somebody’s tax matters are 100% but he/she does not qualify for asylum based on criteria, then AO will not consider whatever taxes he or she paid.

Seniors,
Allow me to ask a few question here.
I had interview in September 2023 at Houston Asylum office and I still didn't receive decision until now.
last month I request Congressman and his office helped me inquiry to USCIS.
Asylum Office replied this letter, May I know what does this situation mean ? Thank you so much for your discussion and suggestion!
Your case is still pending. this is very generic respond from USCIS when there is a congressial inqury.

I applied for asylum at the SF asylum office on Nov 24, 2023, and still waiting for an interview. But my receipt number starts with LGL, I think it should be ZSF.

I applied for asylum at the SF asylum office on Nov 24, 2023, and still waiting for an interview. But my receipt number starts with LGL, I think it should be ZSF.
Sardar ji… please be patient. Take a long rest of five years and then go for mandamus law suit. Then You will receive your interview letter within 60 days.

If the asylum office works the LIFO system why our not moving, someone (he works at the asylum office )told me that the SF Asylum office, they are processing the cases filed in 2015.