Waiting Asylum decision

Hello asylum seekers.Hope all of you get grant soon.thank you for sharing everything about your cases and timeline
I will be more than happy to join you .i filed my case in SF Office 28/04/2014
Interviewed on 10/27/2015 AO said i should comeback to pick up my decision in 2 weeks
but no decision!!!!
Then they said they will mail it to me once completed.
Is it good or bad ?? Please help me

Thank you

Hello asylum seekers.Hope all of you get grant soon.thank you for sharing everything about your cases and timeline
Interviewed on 10/27/2015 AO said i should comeback to pick up my decision in 2 weeks
but no decision!!!!

Thank you
Hello,

That depends to the case and country where you came from, security and back ground check will take longer so be patient and prepare for another year or hopeful less
Good luck

but no decision!!!!

Thank you

you can see my timeline below to get a sense of how long you might need to wait. I was told right after the interview to expect a decision in 2 weeks but was told on the Monday of that week to wait for the decision in mail. They made me wait for four months during which time I wrote letters, left voicemails at the asylum office, my Congressman's office and my lawyer also pushed.

Writing to your congressman is generally a good idea. It may or may not work but doesn't hurt to try.

Godspeed.

Hi Guys !
Am new here. I applied my asylum case in 2014. After interviewed, i got no any decision. In January, 2016, i got a call and letter for second fingerprints from san francisco asylum office. On Jan, 15, 2016 i did my second fingerprits. Still no any reply from immigration. Please let me know if somebody has any information about it.

Thanks !

lota2013
Thank you for the link I really appreciate that.do you think he gonna be helpful and do they really care about us ???

Thank you

Hi Guys !
Am new here. I applied my asylum case in 2014. After interviewed, i got no any decision. In January, 2016, i got a call and letter for second fingerprints from san francisco asylum office. On Jan, 15, 2016 i did my second fingerprits. Still no any reply from immigration. Please let me know if somebody has any information about it.

Thanks !
No worries my friend this is usual procedure cuz they need to get your fingerprints every year and keep it updated for back ground checks
Hopefully you get approval soon

Hi guys am new here and every post has been really helpful, I applied for my EAD on Dec 12 got receipt on the 16th. I checked online and saw RFE got d mail on the 25th of January 2016 it was signature problem I sent it back immediately. How long does it take them to change the status online after they get my mail? I really need a job soon.

No worries my friend this is usual procedure cuz they need to get your fingerprints every year and keep it updated for back ground checks
Hopefully you get approval soon

Thank You Zaid for your encouraging words. When i got call from asylum office about fingerprints, then the AO was saying that after fingerprints, we will send you decision soon. But still there is nothing. And is it possible that they can deny after second fingerprints ?

Hi guys am new here and every post has been really helpful, I applied for my EAD on Dec 12 got receipt on the 16th. I checked online and saw RFE got d mail on the 25th of January 2016 it was signature problem I sent it back immediately. How long does it take them to change the status online after they get my mail? I really need a job soon.
Don't worry my friend. Same thing happened with me. May be in 10 days, you will see the new status with "card production".

Don't worry my friend. Same thing happened with me. May be in 10 days, you will see the new status with "card production".
GSS_BF
Thanks for your reply, I will just have to wait, but after u got it did u apply for a job without SSN or u waited for that too?

GSS_BF
Thanks for your reply, I will just have to wait, but after u got it did u apply for a job without SSN or u waited for that too?
You can start work immidiately. SSN required if you want to pay tax. If somebdy is agree to give you cash on job without 1099 or W2, then you can start work.

Mystic_58, give it some time, I don't know when did you file your case?
It has been while that people waiting for their interview since 2013-14, and also those that had interview waiting for desicion more then 2 years, but it depends to the case, keep checking with asylum office and hope you get an answer soon, good luck

Thank You Zaid for your encouraging words. When i got call from asylum office about fingerprints, then the AO was saying that after fingerprints, we will send you decision soon. But still there is nothing. And is it possible that they can deny after second fingerprints ?

Second fingerprint will follow with the desicion hopefully soon maybe 10 days to a month,
I got my desicion after second fingerprint I think took 10 days