• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin September 2016

Quick question guys -- given that I'm current now, if my forms are not processed by the time KCC starts scheduling interviews, will I need to wait until the end of the next month for a 2NL, or will the 2NL be sent as soon as my forms are processed, regardless of the time of the month? Thanks!

Quick question guys -- given that I'm current now, if my forms are not processed by the time KCC starts scheduling interviews, will I need to wait until the end of the next month for a 2NL, or will the 2NL be sent as soon as my forms are processed, regardless of the time of the month? Thanks!

If the DS-260 isn't processed by the time KCC starts sending out the 2NL for your current month, you'll have to wait until the next month when the next batch of NL gets sent out and hope the processing of your form would have been completed by then.

I am AF10xxx, When do i need to submit the dv fees $330? can i send it once my CN is below the listed number of visa available for Africa?

Are you doing it at a consulate? Then you pay on day of interview.
If you are doing AOS go over to the AOS thread and go through the spreadsheet.

I am AF10xxx, When do i need to submit the dv fees $330? can i send it once my CN is below the listed number of visa available for Africa?

In addition to what Susie said above, also do not duplicate same post on several Threads which by the way are not related to your process type. Post AOS related questions on the AOS Thread only.