Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got amendment for VA labor? EB2/RIR/ April 1st week

How many days do they take after we respond for amendment?

My case got an amendment, I dont know what it is, my atty wouldn\'t tell it.

sgupta, beenhad - any news on the latest?

I am so mad at what\'s happening. Can\'t believe things are taking so long. I plan on sending them an e-mail too. Had I got a hold of this forum earlier, it would have made things easier.
PD : 04/16/2001.

coolglobal@yahoo.com

No Title

You are very close to getting done with SESA. I think they are almost done with 13 th and 16 th is next business day. LEt us know when you hear about your case getting transferred to Philly.

No Title

immigration.com website says Virginia RIR is 4/11/2001 and Non-RIR is 3/2001. Perhaps, this implies RIR and Non-RIR are treated with different priorities?

SESA Update

I just spoke to some one in the Alexandra office of Labour Department. He said that they are processing (RIR)13th of April, and that majority of the application recieved in April came in after the Middle of April. His projection is that April cases will carry over to next Spring(2002).

What is going on???

"They are still processing Apr 13th!!!!!" ........)(*&^%$#$#@#@%Q!

I wonder what they are upto???? I guess everyone is as frustrated as I am!!

Anyway, this forum is a GOD send! :)

Thanks everyone! Keep the updates coming!!

April Filing Surge due to the deadline

There was deadline in April for adjustment of status or something. That;s why there was a surge in number of Labor applications during that period../

Only god knows how this process may last/

April cases will carry over to next Spring(2002).

I don\'t understand why can\'t they take some extra mesures when they comes across these kind of adjsutments to control this kind of surge. is this problem only in virginia?????or any other state experienceing this..........anyway lets cross fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SESA dates

Hi guys,
  can anyone tell the exact dates of processing for all three SESA offices in virginia(Alexandria, norfolk,Richmond). Because different offices will have different processing dates. So while posting a message with processing dates please mention the SESA office you called

can i get the dates for richmond office.

thanks

That is not absolutely correct

Richmond is the central processing center and sends out the papers to the other offices. Thus if the dates are mentioned as per Richmond office, that is the most current information.

information at Richmond office is most current

Yeah!!!!!!Richmond office, that is the most current information

Amendment requested

PD: April 13, 2001

They have requested to repost the "Internal Notice Of Posting". My attorney says this should be corrected within a couple of weeks, but it just means a month delay for me.

Anyone else hear of anything similar?

Speed,
--BH

Visit to SESA

There was a group of people going to meet the officials at VA SESA.

Just wondering if there was any outcome at all.

ETA

My lawyer told me that my LC (RIR) was filed in June01. I would like to know when I can expect to get the approval. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.