URGENT Please help!!

elly

Registered Users (C)
Please help!! I was just hearing the information about Appling to remove conditions on my PR card and it said to apply 90 days prior to the expiration of your card. my card expires on the 2/22/17. Is today my last day to file? :(

I was told and under the assumption that I could apply anytime in the 90 day period so I was going to apply at the end of this month. but after hearing that it seems like I had to apply 90 days before it expires. I'm so confused and worried now

Please help!! I was just hearing the information about Appling to remove conditions on my PR card and it said to apply 90 days prior to the expiration of your card. my card expires on the 2/22/17. Is today my last day to file? :(

I was told and under the assumption that I could apply anytime in the 90 day period so I was going to apply at the end of this month. but after hearing that it seems like I had to apply 90 days before it expires. I'm so confused and worried now

You can still apply. You need to do it before you hit the expiration date of your GC on 02/22/17 and make sure you don't wait for that last day to apply

This is what I have regarding documents.
1. Joint tax returns 2013-2015
2. joint bank statements ( I have the 1st and last statement) do I need anything in between?
3. phone bill with both names
4. cable bill with both names
5. Health insurance cards
6. Our sons birth certificate
7. pictures (with us and our son)
My husband already had the house and car before we met so, Im not on it.

Is this sufficient or I need more?

Last edited:
This is what I have regarding documents.
1. Joint tax returns 2013-2015
2. joint bank statements ( I have the 1st and last statement) do I need anything in between?
3. phone bill with both names
4. cable bill with both names
5. Health insurance cards
6. Our sons birth certificate
7. pictures (with us and our son)
My husband already had the house and car before we met so, Im not on it.

Hello Elly,

Here is link with others sharing info on this topic http://forums.immigration.com/threads/i751-removal-of-conditional-residence-interview.264977/ Take everything you can, since the more you have the better.

Best of luck on your application.

I thought I had all my documents, till I read that you have to send ex all joint bank statements. what I did was get the 1st statement 2013 forget the month and Nov 2016. thinking it shows the time our account was opened jointly. but if I have have to send every month statement since 2013, won't that be way too much paperwork? so same questions is with the other bills, accounts.

Send one document for each of the 21 months covering the period from when your conditional GC was approved to the present time. That document should show both your names and prove that you both have a financially co-mingled life.

Send one document for each of the 21 months covering the period from when your conditional GC was approved to the present time. That document should show both your names and prove that you both have a financially co-mingled life.

OK, thank you. it will make it 22 months when I apply.. you say 21 months? now I'm worried again.

If you are in your 22nd month after GC approval, send 22 such documents. If you are in your 23rd month after GC approval, send 23 such documents.

The funny thing about common sense.....it is not that common.
-- Ian Chappell

OK, thank you. it will make it 22 months when I apply.. you say 21 months? now I'm worried again.

Got it.. I just keep worrying that I've passed my time... Thank you.
P.S Like the saying :)