I751 removal of conditional residence-INTERVIEW

artmac

Yesterday I received a letter from USCIS about the interview notice for removal of conditional residential status. The evidence we send apparently were not good enough, so now we have to go to the interview again. Any advice before we go. Does anybody had a similar situation. Advice very much appreciated!

Yesterday I received a letter from USCIS about the interview notice for removal of conditional residential status. The evidence we send apparently were not good enough, so now we have to go to the interview again. Any advice before we go. Does anybody had a similar situation. Advice very much appreciated!

Which Service Center did you apply to?
When did you file your I-751?
What does the letter say?

What evidences did you send?
What's your timeline?
Is there anything unconventional in your situation?
Did you get an RFE?

I filed I-751 to remove the conditions of residence, in order to get a new 10 year green card.
I send 751 form to Nebraska Service Center, however it got transferred to California Service Center. After that we received a letter requesting more evidence.
Unfortunately we didn't have a lot of evidence, just joint bank statements and auto insurance papers, and we got 3 affidavit letters.
After sending more evidence I got a Notice of Action that me and my spouse have to go to the interview in order to remove the condition on my green card.

Processing time...we filed i751 in March 07.
There is nothing unconventional about our marriage. And wifey246 what do you mean by RFE.

You should have sent joint lease (or mortgage, if you own) contracts, and joint tax returns, at least.
They want to see that you live together.

Hi everyone I haven't seen any recent updates here. .. I filled to remove the conditions from my 2 year residents. I filled in September 11 2014 after 7-8 months I received a letter requesting more evidence I sent more updated evidence ( joint bank account, post cards , 2 affidavit of support letter , pictures, lease agreement , life insurance and mu husband insurance listing me as beneficiary we did not file our taxes together because my husband had owed the IRS money. After waiting 6 months without a response I called the uscis and they told me that I am secdule for an interview. .. my husband and I attended the interview Oct 6 2015 our interview was for 8:30 we arrive a little after 8 checked in and was called after 10 . She starts the interview with both of us asking questions like how did we meet , where how long after did we get married, his kids age my child again. (We are living in New Jersey and I got a job in new orleans I travel back and forth to see me husband we don't get to spend a lot of time together has he's always working as well) she asked my husband if I work and he told her yes in new orleans she asked him when did I leave for new orleans and when did I came back ( my husband is very bad with dates) he said he doesn't remember and she keeps asking him over and over then she said she don't think over joint lease agreement is real and that she's starting to believe our marriage isn't real and that it looks like it's a friend doing a friend a favour. She asked him to step out the room and wait in the waiting area until she come get him. She then return and asked me about 20 questions and to draw our bed room she then went and get my husband and asked him the same questions and draw the bed room and he got everything correct except the date for one question. She ends the interview saying she don't think the interview is real and she is going to mail an appointment letter requesting our tax transcripts and a new lease agreement. My problem is the person who did my taxes put the address where I was staying on my tax return papers . It really sucks because right now I don't know what's going to happen