Urgent: I-90 online application for 10-year GC renewal

maki8045

Hello,
I just submitted a change of address online and received an email that it is updated.

Now, I am applying for I-90 for my second 10-year GC online.
There is a question asking why I am applying for I-90.
Among the lines of answers, I thought I just simply select the last one saying,
"I have a prior edition of the Alien Registration Card, or I am applying to replace my current Permanent Resident Card for a reason that is not specified above" (the last line), because there is no line that says "to renew a 10-year permanent resident card".

But there is also a line of an answer which reads "My name or other biographic information has legally changed" ,
Do I have to select this answer ? or Can I simply select the last answer line since, like I mentioned above, I have already submitted change of address??

Thank you!

Hello,
I just submitted a change of address online and received an email that it is updated.

Now, I am applying for I-90 for my second 10-year GC online.
There is a question asking why I am applying for I-90.
Among the lines of answers, I thought I just simply select the last one saying,
"I have a prior edition of the Alien Registration Card, or I am applying to replace my current Permanent Resident Card for a reason that is not specified above" (the last line), because there is no line that says "to renew a 10-year permanent resident card".

But there is also a line of an answer which reads "My name or other biographic information has legally changed" ,
Do I have to select this answer ? or Can I simply select the last answer line since, like I mentioned above, I have already submitted change of address??

Thank you!
My mistake,
I just found an answer line saying "My card has expired or will expire within 6 months" .

Regardless, my question,
Can I select this answer?
or
Although I have already submitted my change of address online, do I have to select "My name or other biographic information has legally changed" ?