• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: January 2014 (Coming Soon)

Well no I don't think they would hold that against you, but in general why be rude? They are just doing their job and whilst being rude may not hurt your case, good karma points will be deducted :)

This.

But if rudeness was a reason to reject a visa I think there'd be a lot more refusals :D

I think they are going to publish VB bit early this time than last month.. They have updated their site as January (Coming Soon)...... from 01st of December.. but according to my memory it was updated around 10th of Nov in last time............

They always update the text on 1st of the month. They may announce earlier this year due to holiday season at the end of Dec.

I think they are going to publish VB bit early this time than last month.. They have updated their site as January (Coming Soon)...... from 01st of December.. but according to my memory it was updated around 10th of Nov in last time............

coz what ever questions we asked thim , they dont have only one answer go to the VB and check ,

Because that is the only answer they can give. The process is fully described in their instructions and as their reply states once you have submitted the forms it is a matter of waiting until your case number. If they spent a lot of time dealing with questions from people who haven't become current it takes time away from dealing with people who are current. Again, show a little patience (and a higher degree of humility and respect wouldn't go amiss).

One question guys , if I send to kcc mail asking about my case and from my mail its seem to be rood is that effecting my case process or they will ignore whatever mail even if some people says go to hill kcc and your system for ex… ,and they will just saying go to the bulletin and check for your cut off number without sending some recommendation to embassy showing that I was rood ,

wait rabbish guy , cool down and wait and show some respect . when talking to people .

Wow this coming from the same guy that calls up and insults the people who work for the KCC....