• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: January 2014 (Coming Soon)

Wow this coming from the same guy that calls up and insults the people who work for the KCC....
due to this insults , KCC won't release February cut-offs at all
probably this is that "big supr's coming through ..."

due to this insults , KCC won't release February cut-offs at all
probably this is that "big supr's coming through ..."

I don't know if that is true - but I can tell you on this last call I was grilled for my case number and why I wanted the numbers early. I've been told the numbers will be released after the 15th... I wouldn't be surprised if they publish the numbers without giving us an early hint...

I don't know if that is true - but I can tell you on this last call I was grilled for my case number and why I wanted the numbers early. I've been told the numbers will be released after the 15th... I wouldn't be surprised if they publish the numbers without giving us an early hint...
i agree with you at 100%. there are 141K winners , and even if their very small percent is calling them with their questions, it turns Kentucky's life to hell.
It is true , we are happy to get this cuts even hours earlier, but actually it doesn't change anyting at all .
So relax man , if you feel uncomfortable calling them , lets just wait to official release like everybody do.

That sucks, Im sorry they gave you a hard time over trying to help the rest of us. I guess they are getting hammered every day with people wanting to know when the numbers are going to be released.

i agree with you at 100%. there are 141K winners , and even if their very small percent is calling them with their questions, it turns Kentucky's life to hell.
It is true , we are happy to get this cuts even hours earlier, but actually it doesn't change anyting at all .
So relax man , if you feel uncomfortable calling them , lets just wait to official release like everybody do.

Time to practice patience.

rocky rocky ya rocky & mijoro كم مرة قلنالكن احترموحالكن يا حوش انت وياه ازا كل كلب بدوينبح بوشي بنقضي انهارنا ونحنا عم نتفرج عليكن وعلى قول المتل حمار ضرط قلوسماع وسطح طيزو منا مدفع عم تسمع يا عرصا انت وياه ما اتواخزرونا يا شباب

Insulting people in another language is not ok. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of conduct for this forum. People have been banned for this kind of behavior. If you can't play nice then get out of the sandbox.

rocky rocky ya rocky & mijoro كم مرة قلنالكن احترموحالكن يا حوش انت وياه ازا كل كلب بدوينبح بوشي بنقضي انهارنا ونحنا عم نتفرج عليكن وعلى قول المتل حمار ضرط قلوسماع وسطح طيزو منا مدفع عم تسمع يا عرصا انت وياه ما اتواخزرونا يا شباب

Insulting people in another language is not ok. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of conduct for this forum. People have been banned for this kind of behavior. If you can't play nice then get out of the sandbox.

So fouadabunabout, it seems you just can't stop yourself can you? First you insult KCC and now people here. That really isn't too clever is it?

Hopefully you will wise up, otherwise you will have a rocky road ahead of you. Good luck.

اللي بدق الباب بسمع الجواب وبعدين منيح بدناياكن تتعلموشوية عربي موغلط
وخصوصامع الاشكال والنمراللي متل طبعاتكن هاي وبقول المتل من برا هلا الله هلاالله ومنجوايعلمالله سامع ولا

اللي بدق الباب بسمع الجواب وبعدين منيح بدناياكن تتعلموشوية عربي موغلط
وخصوصامع الاشكال والنمراللي متل طبعاتكن هاي وبقول المتل من برا هلا الله هلاالله ومنجوايعلمالله سامع ولا

ماتعتل هم خي بريتسي رح لحق عليكن كلكن وبالمرة بنتسلى عليك عبل ما تطلع نشرتنا وبريتسي بريتسي يا بريتسي خليلي ريحتي ظريفة

You can say what ever you want, in the end the only person this reflects badly on is you. I am sure that at some point you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you will get your day of reckoning. ;) Till then, try and man up and if you are going to insult someone do it in a language they can understand.

ماتعتل هم خي بريتسي رح لحق عليكن كلكن وبالمرة بنتسلى عليك عبل ما تطلع نشرتنا وبريتسي بريتسي يا بريتسي خليلي ريحتي ظريفة
ok ok , its enough .:cool:
Now just press your detonator and blow up yourself !
40 dark eyed virgins are waiting for you in Heaven.

This is an English speaking forum, so please act in a responsible manner and post accordingly! If you cannot coexist in a peaceful manner with the other members of this forum, you need to find an Arabic speaking forum and vent your frustration as much as you want in your preferred language of choice.

You have been cautioned. So please act responsibly.

ok ok , its enough .:cool:
Now just press your detonator and blow up yourself !
40 dark eyed virgins are waiting for you in Heaven.

A word of caution to you too regarding your choice of words. In the US, anything you say (or write) can and will be used against you in the courts of law.

In the US, you could be accused of being a terrorist enabler by telling the OP to press his detonator and blow himself up, if God forbid, the OP happens to have some sort of terrorist connections (Clarification: I'm not saying the OP is a terrorist).

On the other hand, you could also be accused of being a bully if the OP turns around and commits suicide. There are numerous cases where 'harmless' online postings such as this have been used against the posters.

Post with caution!

A word of caution to you too regarding your choice of words. In the US, anything you say (or write) can and will be used against you in the courts of law.

In the US, you could be accused of being a terrorist enabler by telling the OP to press his detonator and blow himself up, if God forbid, the OP happens to have some sort of terrorist connections (Clarification: I'm not saying the OP is a terrorist).

On the other hand, you could also be accused of being a bully if the OP turns around and commits suicide. There are numerous cases where 'harmless' online postings such as this have been used against the posters.

Post with caution!

thanks bro
actually when i saw this bunch of rambling arabic words ,i was frightened to death myself, so i wrote this sentences above under the affect..

but i have to recon - you are right, we have to enjoy our last chance to talk free , before we get dv-visa and travel to US.

Ok guys , i guess we will have new VB in the beginning of the week,