• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: January 2014 (Coming Soon)

miko2k14

Registered Users (C)
Upcoming month's visa bulletin: January 2014 (Coming Soon)

waiting guys , who can call them ?

One of my friend is saying he has called KCC and got some news about the cuttoff he says 3900 and says he is not bluffing can it be true??/ if so then how can asian high cases can bet about there chances?

One of my friend is saying he has called KCC and got some news about the cuttoff he says 3900 and says he is not bluffing can it be true??/ if so then how can asian high cases can bet about there chances?

Someone can just call them to confirm it. But if still no special cut off for Asia then 3900 is possible.

Someone can just call them to confirm it. But if still no special cut off for Asia then 3900 is possible.

The case numbers from nepal is uniformly distributed upto 13k so there wouldnot be special cutoff for nepal. The cutoff from Asia needs to increase 1500 at least to fulfill the global/country limit. My case number is 12*** from nepal. will there be any chances of 2NL?

you do have a very good chance but major thing for asia is the VB movement and if it goes like this global limit may hit before country limit
The case numbers from nepal is uniformly distributed upto 13k so there wouldnot be special cutoff for nepal. The cutoff from Asia needs to increase 1500 at least to fulfill the global/country limit. My case number is 12*** from nepal. will there be any chances of 2NL?

you do have a very good chance but major thing for asia is the VB movement and if it goes like this global limit may hit before country limit

I donot think global limit hit before country limit(may be right at September)because the movement in other regions is almost like that of Asia.

What does your friend say about other regions?

I just called. No numbers yet.

Thanks simon for ur effort :)
Now I got a question I really don't know where to place it !?!!
Hope won't gett tapped on my fingers !!!!
As far as I know ur application falls under ur country
Of chargeability, so if u stay in portugal and u got selecter because
U born in france and u are a french citizen, the statistique will
Show that u are a winner from france even if u do proceed in portugal ?
I'm I right ??

Thanks simon for ur effort :)
Now I got a question I really don't know where to place it !?!!
Hope won't gett tapped on my fingers !!!!
As far as I know ur application falls under ur country
Of chargeability, so if u stay in portugal and u got selecter because
U born in france and u are a french citizen, the statistique will
Show that u are a winner from france even if u do proceed in portugal ?
I'm I right ??

Yeah the stats are produced based on country of chargeability - you are "charged" to that country - so yes in your example your visa will go under France (only because of birth, nothing to do with citizenship).

Yeah the stats are produced based on country of chargeability - you are "charged" to that country - so yes in your example your visa will go under France (only because of birth, nothing to do with citizenship).

That makes it clear thanks simon

One question guys , if I send to kcc mail asking about my case and from my mail its seem to be rood is that effecting my case process or they will ignore whatever mail even if some people says go to hill kcc and your system for ex… ,and they will just saying go to the bulletin and check for your cut off number without sending some recommendation to embassy showing that I was rood ,

One question guys , if I send to kcc mail asking about my case and from my mail its seem to be rood is that effecting my case process or they will ignore whatever mail even if some people says go to hill kcc and your system for ex… ,and they will just saying go to the bulletin and check for your cut off number without sending some recommendation to embassy showing that I was rood ,

Well no I don't think they would hold that against you, but in general why be rude? They are just doing their job and whilst being rude may not hurt your case, good karma points will be deducted :)