Unclear US Citizenship decision help.

• Thread starter Deleted member 223614
  • Start date
Apply for Citizenship in Los Angeles

Hi I am a GC holder not conditional eligible in Jan 15 after 3 years of GC holder married to a US Citizen. I have traveled to my country 3 times each time under 6 months I am a Full time College student & so is my wife.We filed our taxes n have our lease rent receipts etc. We have been married for 7 years and no kids. living at the same address for 4 years. I do not work but i use my grants and student loans to help support my household. So just wondering if i need anything else? No criminal history

For people who also failed the test on the second attempt. Did you get a letter in the mail after that second failed attempt? How long after?

Thanks.

I dont think you ll find on this forum someone who failed english on the second attempt. It means, the person cannot even read or discuss specific topics here.

Again, good luck

I dont think you ll find on this forum someone who failed english on the second attempt. It means, the person cannot even read or discuss specific topics here.

Again, good luck
There are many people with real problem and real issues with immigration stuffs so please kindly fix the underlying problem first which is teaching your brother on how to spell,read ABC as well as writing. Sorry to be blunt but you wasting time here.